BEST BUYS APRIL


Here's a round-up of some of my top- rated buys last April. They're so awesome, I would recommend that you get one or all of these in your next shopping trip!


LAURA MERCIER TONE PERFECTING EYE GEL

- Visibly lifts tired- looking eyes and depuffs eye bags. And the awesome part? it truly corrects dark under eye circles! I'll give this a few more weeks and will get back to you with my results! :)


LAURA MERCIER EYE CANVASS

- Cheaper but as effective as Urban Decay's Primer Potion. I love using it on my post- acne marks because of its 'non-budge' formula. :)



NARS LIPSTICK IN FUNNY FACE

- A distinctive deep fuchsia shade. It's so gorgeous. Promise.


VMV HYPOALLERGENICS RED BETTER DEEPLY SOOTHING CLEANSING CREAM

- It's very gentle, and has a tasty coconut milk scent. It effectively cleanses skin without leaving it dry and tight.


LOUIS VUITTON DAMIER AZUR NEVERFULL MM

- Big, roomy, stylish bag. :)

That's it! Stay tuned for the May edition! :D

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. Hi Martha! How much is this -- LAURA MERCIER TONE PERFECTING EYE GEL? :)

    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martha! How much is this -- LAURA MERCIER TONE PERFECTING EYE GEL? :)

    April

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you have Nars Lipstick in Hot Kiss? great april buys ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. never had a fuschia lippie. hope u could do a review on your nars lipstick. thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. never had a fuschia lippie. hope you could do a review on your nars lipstick. thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. excited for the results..lalo na sa eye gel..I look 10 years older than my age because of these eyebags caused by my schedule..wish to get rid of them asap..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christine DacanayMay 4, 2012 at 10:31 PM

    My best buy EVER is Beaubelle's Clarity Cleanser. it is so gentle, smells really good.like baby powder.and effectively cleans my greasy face! Ooh louis vuitton! :") how much do lv bags cost here in peso? Nice buys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i always wanted to have a red lipstick cuz of my pinay look, nothing seems to suit me.


    any suggestion?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)