EOTD: Smokey Denim+Youtube Tutorial


Hi gals! Spent my Tuesday at home and decided to kill the night by making another Youtube video. :)

If Black is boring you out, try Indigo in your next smokey eye makeup look! It looks just as gorgeous, yet not as bold as the former. :)


Click READ MORE to see what I've used on this EOTD!



EYES:

From Urban Decay Book of Shadows III

Rockstar (on middle lid; lower lash line)
Perversion (corners of lower lash lines)
Uzi (Brow bone highlighter)
Loaded (lower lid)

MAC Eyeshadow in Deep Truth (middle lid; lower lash line)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner pencil in Zero (base)
Laura Mercier Eye Canvas in EC-2
Benefit Brow Zings (Medium)
Revlon Colorstay Gel Liner (Black)
Zeno False Eyelashes + Lash's Beauty Eye Eyelash Adhesive
Dolly Wink Volume Mascara (Black)
Tony Moly Berry Lovely Girl Petit Powder (eyeshadow sealant; neutralizer)

FACE:

Benefit Hello, Flawless Powder Foundation (All The World's My Stage Toasted Beige)
Missha The Style Perfect Concealer (Natural Beige)
Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush (10)

LIPS:

Giorgio Armani Sheer Lipstick (4)

Allow me to camwhore :D


I do not look like me in this pic. :p


Hope you like it!


Here's the Youtube tutorial! :D

Post a Comment

4 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)