Hauls+Gifts :)


Hello guys! Showcasing some hauls and gifts I've acquired and received this week. :)


Peeps from Caronia have sent me another awesome Nail Swirl kit called Tropical Burst.


I'm still practicing how to do Nail Swirls though. Hope I can post my creation as soon as possible! Thanks for these! :)


Foot pampering kit sent by Titania PH, and foot saviors courtesy of Neat Feat, a new brand of shoe solutions to keep your feet from aching in heels! Follow them on Titania PH and Neat Feat PH.


Click READ MORE for more gifts and hauls! :)



Had a small meeting with some peeps from L'oreal and they gave me goodies! We're planning something big for next week, so stay tuned on Monday for the deets. :) #PFW


Trying out Alba Botanica's Acnedote Facial Wash and my monthly dose of Organic Oat Bran. Both products are from Healthy Options.


Picked up something from one of the cutest stores ever, Victoria Casal. :)


Rainy days are about to come. And what better way to welcome it but with a cute jacket from Victoria Casal. :)


Cute, eh?

Just wanna share that Victoria Casal is on a 30%, 50%, and 70% off on selected items. If you want cute Hello Kitty couture wear, drop by Victoria Casal. It is located at Burgos Circle, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig :)

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. i'm so inggit. it's like every week you receive lotsa good stuffs :3 and i noticed i'm so active in ur blog and ate thiamere's coz kau lang mostly may updates :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parang you always have the best stuff nalang every weekend! hehe Kainggit much ka Ms.M! Ang dami!!! :D Have a nice weekend Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try the face and body scrub from the acnedote range. Its really a gem :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine DacanayMay 12, 2012 at 7:22 PM

    How I wish I can do the nail swirl! But I suck at everything nail related so I just let the nail techs do the work! :) Awww your jacket is so cute >:D< I do wish it would rain na as it is really hot and humid here in the Phils! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa. that's lotsa freebies. hope someday il be famous like you that advertisers rave for your reviews of their products!
    #kainggit.

    bka mag trending to. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. anonymous: hello and welcome to tbj! i saw that and was actually tempted to buy it. will consider that during my next H.O. visit! thanks for the recommendation! :D

    blogchef: thanks! :D

    christine: been wearing it now because it has been raining. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got lotsa stuff in the mail! Super love the Nail Swirl kit from Caronia! I'm an avid Caronia user too.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)