Review: L'oreal Glam Shine 6H Lipgloss


Here's a review on L'oreal Glam Shine 6H in Smoothie Beige

PRICE: P675.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: In all L'oreal Counters in malls nationwide


Photo Credits: icyabstract.onsugar.com

THE VERDICT:

Can I just say I've found the perfect nude lipgloss?! :D

That lip plumping and juicy-fying nude beige lipgloss has haunted me for years ever since I saw Mandy Moore's "Cry" music video. She looked very gorgeous in this music video, and you really can't deny that her lips look truly delectable and sexy in here. All thanks to her lipgloss!




I've searched high and low but alas, my search for that elusive nude beige lipgloss was of no avail. Good thing I've started collaborating with L'oreal this year. If I didn't cross paths with L'oreal, I would never ever find the dupe of Mandy's sexy gloss. I've never imagined that this collaboration will put an end to my long search! Perhaps I've looked too far, but at least the search has finally come to an end. Mandy, your lips will haunt me no more. :D



Glam Shine 6H apparently delivers high shine and moisture for 6 hours. Its tube is pretty long yet slender--you can bring it even if you like bringing small bags with you daily.


The applicator is a bummer, at least to me. It's too huge for my lips.


Smoothie Beige is a milky beige shade. It's a wonderful color that lightens up the color of your lips without the chalky look. It's a universal nude beige shade that will look amazing on all skin tones. I love it so much because the color does not wash me out! Consistency is pretty sticky yet lightweight, albeit the gloss is not too pigmented. I layered the gloss thrice to achieve the effect on the lip swatch. If you have pigmented lips, I suggest that you neutralize your lips' color with a lip concealer prior to using the product in order for you to achieve a nude lip.

"In places no one will find...LOL!"

But the big question is, "Does it really last for 6 hours?". Yes, but only if you don't use your lips. But it stays even if you use your lips often. The product acts like a lip seal-- it dries up and adheres to your lips, making it last longer than most lip glosses. Don't worry, it doesn't feel pasty and thick.

However, the shine fades gradually during wear, regardless if you don't eat, drink, or smoke. It just leaves this healthy sheen on your lips. The color fades too, especially this shade because it's almost colorless. I retouch the product around once or twice during wear.

Overall, it's great because I love the shade! For the other Glam Shine colors, pigmentation could be more impressive, as this one is innately light and sheer. If you're planning to get the Glam Shine glossies, I recommend it because they're affordable, long wearing, and the colors are fabulous. I highly recommend this shade as well!

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Wow! Ganda ng finish. I think I need to try out nude shades din. Btw, I miss reading your blog. Na confined kasi ako sa hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kath: awww.what happened to you? I hope you're fine. My blog missed you too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a major operation. Ectopic pregnancy na hindi ko alam :( Mabuti ok na ko and makakabasa na ulit kahit papano. Natuwa ako sa hauls mo sa Hong Kong and the food post. Dun na lang ako share ng comment sa post mo about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)