Review: Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer w/ SPF 30 PA+++


Here's a review on Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Annapurna

PRICE: P2,450.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Nars, Glorietta 3
OTHER LOCATIONS: Rustan's, Shangri-La Mall, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City; Essences, Robinson's Place, Ermita; Rustan's, Alabang Town Center

THE VERDICT:

I already ran out of tinted moisturizers so I gifted myself with Nars' newest tinted moisturizer on the day of my graduation.


Ingredients

Click READ MORE for my thoughts!



As always, Nars doesn't disappoint. Pure Radiant's consistency is thicker than your average tinted moisturizer, but it goes on incredibly light and dries to a semi-transparent finish. It's so perfect for our weather!

The tube is pretty small, but a little amount goes a long way. It yields a light to full coverage, depending on how much you put on your face. It's also very pigmented, and it can cover minor skin discolorations.


Annapurna is described as a "medium shade with a naturally peachy undertone", but I find that it suits me well in spite of its peach undertone. In fact, it looks a bit yellow on me. Nars' Pure Radiant shades are very friendly to morena and dark- skinned ladies, so it's impossible that my skintone sisters won't find their perfect match. There are shades for fair- skinned ladies too, although a bit limited to two or three selections. Despite the limited shade range, I don't find this a problem because Nars curates the best shade selections in my opinion.


Bare skin w/ Shu Uemura's UV Underbase


With Nars' Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

Notice that it gave my skin a transparent glow. It feels very luxurious, and the product hydrates my skin upon contact, albeit it takes time to dry. So my advise, don't put a lot. In case you need to layer it on, apply gradually and thinly.


Set with Flawless' Forever Sheer Powder


Perfect shade match! I love it!

Staying power is pretty good, especially if you set it well. My skin looks bare, but better.

I recommend it to just about anyone because it's a power product: It hydrates, oil- free, reduces hyper pigmentation with continued use, has SPF 30, lightweight, and covers well like foundation.

I would certainly buy this again!

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. hi martha, which is better, LM tinted moisturizer or this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. anonymous: hello there! LM's tinted moisturizer will always be my first love but right now, I'm digging this so much! It also depends on your needs. If you want something that's ultra light, go for laura mercier as I find that its consistency is lighter than nars'. But if you prefer better coverage, go for nars. Hope that helps! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoooboy... Hide, ATM, hide! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How does it fare on oily skin?

    ReplyDelete
  5. sara: hahaha. :D

    jill: hi dear! I have oily skin and it works pretty well. It's oil- free btw. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)