FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Thank you for these wonderful messages!


Just want to share these love mails from some of my beloved readers. I really love knowing how much TBJ inspires and moves you, so please keep them coming. I really feel the love whenever I'm reading them, and they really inspire me to keep on blogging. Thank you for your support, and thank you for taking the time to write these sweet email! :D


Photo credits: cache.jezebel.com


Hi Martha!

I really enjoy reading your blog simply because you have such a candid way of expressing your mind. It really shows that you love what you write about and it is VERY contagious! I also read your blog for its variety. You do feature high end products but still feature the classic cheapie ones and I just love that. I'm a freelance makeup artist just starting out in the industry so you can imagine how helpful you have been at this point in my career. Anyway, I just want you to know that thanks to your candidness, I finally found the guts to start my own beauty blog. You showed me that it really doesn't have to be perfect all the time and what really matters is that I enjoy what I'm doing.

It really isn't much yet, but I feel like it's not so embarrassing to show you..haha! Lastly, I just want to let you know that I'm thankful for everything you've written and I want you to know that you really do inspire others. Like me!

Best Regards,

Phoebe



------------------------------------------------------

Hi Martha,

I just want to say that I love your blog.. I'd like to leave comments but i don't know.. okay I'm kinda lazy to know how to subscribe lols and I personally have no time to write and maintain a blog.. HOnestly I've had a multiply account which was supposedly for photo dump purposes which is now kept for shopping purposes.

I'd love to join your current contest however I do not have a tweeter account as I find my hands full with Facebook,, a night shift job at a call center and being a mom to my doggie and my 4 year old daughter..

Anyways I'd just want to tell you your blog is really informative and you just sold me into buying Benefit and getting a brand new LV nerverfull instead of a second hand..
I definitely am against buying knock offs well for bags at Greenhills the prices are insane.. It may be made with leather but fake is fake I definitely agree with you that people should just get authentic longchamp le pliage instead of knock off chanels and LV's.

I like to say thanks for your careful analysis and scrutinizing the authentic tory burch revas. This shoe has been haunting me for more than a year now and thanks to your blog I was prevented from buying knockoffs at 4k pricetag.. I finally found a way to get it a little cheaper thru a shopper/ preorder service fromt he US during the Saks friends and family sale.

I really like it that you review both high end make up to more common and affordable ones like avon.

I signed up with avon to get discounts on underwear and unexpectedly my co-workers are ordering a lot from me. They all seem to be a fan of avon cometics.. As per my previous experience with avon i do not use their cosmetics, my mom used to give me her estee and clinique make ups that don;t really work with her complexion so avon was not really nice compared.. But after reading your review i decided. to try and I am surprised at the vast improvemnet with their cosmetics and the price is affordable so I'll be using them for my everyday use.

I would like to tell you that I like your blog because I rarely come across a beauty junkie and I really love the insight you provide with all the different products I want to try out.

Happy 3rd year nad plesae do keep your blog going. I check it from time to time specially if I need info on new makeup.. More power and God bless.

Thanks,

Paola

Have a great day girls! :D I'm just waiting for the Arena gates to open for Lady Gaga's concert! :D

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)