Review: Zen Zest Fragrance Diffuser in Happiness


Here's a review on Zen Zest Fragrance Diffuser in Happiness

PRICE: P600.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Please refer to Zen Zest Asia on Facebook


THE VERDICT:

I always want to imbibe good vibes, that's why I surround myself with things that are truly delightful to the senses. Case in point: My home. A beautiful home, for me, is never without a fragrant smell. That's why I have a couple of scented candles in my room that I light up every night, and a fragrance diffuser in the bathroom because it is my most favorite part of the house! (second to my bedroom)



Zen Zest's Fragrance Diffuser in Happiness truly gives me an energizing boost every morning. Its tangy fruity scent refreshes me and makes me happy every time I get a whiff of it. I sometimes transfer this diffuser to my bedroom if my day's a bit gloomy and bad, and I wake up to a happy and refreshing scent that puts me in a joyous mood that carries off until the end of the day. Isn't it amazing how scents can instantly cheer you up in a mysterious way? But of course, Happiness is always a choice, and no amount of fragrance or whatever can make you happy if you choose not to be. But the journey to happiness will be easy if you always choose to accompany yourself with positive things. :)

Zen Zest's fragrance diffuser lasts for more than a month. Mine is around 2 months old, and it's still working perfectly, and the bottle is still not empty!

TIP: You may opt to replace the reed sticks with new ones, or switch the position of the reed ends every 2 days for a fragrance boost.

Zen Zest's Fragrance diffusers come in Prosperity, Love, and Happiness to validate and boost that good feeling in you. :)

Visit Zen Zest Asia on Facebook for more details about their Home products.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Might try Zen Zest out. It's more affordable. I just love diffusers lately. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got my fragrance diffuser for P80+ at sm. it's my second bottle already. so far, it impresses me naman. i'll try zen zest. thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a-must-try thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)