Estee Lauder's new counter at the Shangri-La Mall+New Double Wear line


Last week, I was invited to the unveiling of Estee Lauder's new and improved counter at Rustan's, Shangri-la Mall, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City.


I'm not familiar with how the old look of the Estee Lauder counter in this branch, but I only know of one thing: This counter is the biggest, not to mention the most luxurious I've ever seen! Let's go on a virtual tour in Estee Lauder's new counter, shall we?


Photo Credits: Estee Lauder

It has a lounge with a very comfy couch where you can chat and consult with Estee Lauder's SAs.


Click READ MORE for more pictures!


There's also a fragrance tester bar where all of Estee Lauder's famed fragrances are on display. Ooh! I spot White Linen! :D


Estee Lauder's very organized and big makeup tester counter.


The skin care bar is also huge and well- organized. The skin care products are arranged by skin type and concern. Overall, the new counter feels comfy, well- lit, and there's a lot of space for you to move. It's very shopping- friendly!

That day also marked the launch of Estee Lauder's new Double Wear Foundation line.

Photo Credits: Estee Lauder

Sumptuous Hors D' Oeuvres prepared by Cibo catering.

Photo Credits: Estee Lauder

The new DoubleWear range promises 'round the clock coverage without streaking, fading, or caking. It yields a medium to full and semi- matte coverage whilst still looking natural. FYI, it's also Estee Lauder's multi-awarded foundation. We have the Double Wear Light, Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup, and Stay-In-Place concealer. I've tried on my 10- day Double Wear Stay-In-Place foundation sample last week, and indeed, it stays in place even with minimal setting powder!

Abigail of Estee Lauder did a light smoky look using the Double Wear line and other Estee Lauder products. The brand is also known for their signature makeup techniques inspired by Tom Pecheux, Estee Lauder's chief makeup artist. Visit the counter, ask for a makeover, and inquire about these very useful techniques!


Julia Arenas of Bless My Bag in her day to night smoky look. The Double Wear foundation looks so good in pictures!


Top: TRF by Zara
Bottom: Forever21
Accessories: Forever21
Footwear: Liberte
Bag: Longchamp Cuir


Here's one of my dearest blogger friends, Mikki Galang of Break My Spell posing for the camera.


With Shen of Shen's Addiction

With Liz Pe- Aguirre of Estee Lauder.

Photo Credits: Estee Lauder

With my Estee Lauder family and favorite beauty bloggers! Thank you for inviting me to one of your milestones!


I can't wait to review them all! So far, I'm loving the concealer and Double Wear eyeliner.

Visit Estee Lauder Philippines for more information about their new counter and foundation line.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. this place looks cozy Ms.Martha...and surely tempted to try some of their new products.^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. w-o-w!love the design!
    i wonder if the doublewear range would last with me since ihave terribly oily skin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha, i remember the orange bag when i saw you at shang. :) estee lauder is my lola's fave -- it is really for all ages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tempted to try.. this is nice :) Prang expensive :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)