Birthday Hauls :)


Hello guys! So here's a post featuring the accumulated stuff I got for my birthday. :)



Remember my PROJECT ROOM post wherein I said that the only thing lacking was a nice work table? Well, it took me a long time to find one. The ones I saw are either too long, or their colors don't match my room. (Yup, I'm OC just like that!) My room is quite small, and I needed something that is lightweight, short, and has lots of storage space. So when I saw this gray collapsible mini desk, I bought it right away because its length is so perfect for my room!


Although I wish it had a cabinet on the surface for more storage space. But I could put a wall mound and buy hanging cabinets anyway.


This is actually a PC- friendly table. Unfortunately, we don't have PCs in the house anymore. So I just used this sliding keyboard drawer to house my notepads. But since it has a hollow at the back, the notepads have a tendency to fall on the floor sometimes. I'm thinking of sealing it with a sheet of plywood so it'll become a real drawer.


Click READ MORE to see the rest of my gifts (and this work desk!)


Here's the bottom part. Eeek! Can you tell that I don't know what to put in it? Haha! But it has stuff now. It now houses my camera dry box, PR files, documents, and trash bin. Imma buy those cute file holders from Invitation House to give this plain desk a touch of color. Also, I'm thinking of buying crystal stickers and faux pearls to decorate the entire thing. Watcha think? I'm never satisfied! Haha. :D


The highlight of my room purchase: A pink office chair!

If you guys are interested, the pink office chair and desk were from Office Warehouse, Powerplant Mall, Rockwell, Makati City.

Moving forward, here are some random gifts from random people. :)


Melanie of MakeupHolics threw in this lovely multicolor patent clutch+goodies along with the Meet-And-Greet souvenir clutches. Thanks dear! :)


And I came home today to a mother load of sample tubes from L'oreal. These are their newest products namely Youth Code Serum, UV Perfect BB Max, and Revitalift Intensive Night Repair Essence. Oh my. I honestly don't know how to finish everything up! I already gave away some to my relatives, but I'm still left with so much! So I'll gladly give some of these away to my dear readers. I'm thinking of holding the "Spot The Beauty Junkee" giveaway. I'll tweet my current location and if you happen to be in the same area, meet up with me and I'll give you samples! Watcha think? :D


Anyway, here are some stuff from Lancome. I'm excited to try the Absolu L'Energie, which contains 2 million Lancome Rose Stem Cell extracts!


Because Rexona will never ever let me down, especially if I have their complete deodorant line for women.

New from Snoe Beauty: Under Armed Forces

Some stuff from my Estee Lauder Family: Bobbi Brown's new Long Lasting Even Finish Foundation and Estee Lauder's Double Wear Foundation sample, Double Wear Eyeliner, Disappear Concealer, and Advanced Repair Eye Cream. I feel blessed! Thank you! :)


Mom's gift: Lime Crime's Palette D' Antoinette and Uniliner Precision Liquid Eyeliner in Lazuli. And I got a free mini Lime Crime eyeshadow primer too! Got these from The Balikbayan Box Sale online store.


Finally, a bag from my ninang who lives in Japan. It's a Samantha Vega by Samantha Thavasa, a Japanese leathergoods brand.


It's a cute leather bag that compliments my sweet and ultra feminine side (which I let out rarely. Haha!) It's my first time to encounter the brand. In fact, I do not know the brand at all. Apparently, it's one of Japan's known handbag retailer.

There you go! If you're going to ask what I bought for myself, actually, I didn't buy any material thing for myself on my birthday. I just gifted myself with three nice restaurant dinners. I just realized that I already have a lot of stuff, and for a change, I thought of not buying a tangible gift. If there's one valuable thing New Thought has taught me, it's that being thankful each and every single day helps you see how blessed you truly are. But I won't discuss New Thought here 'cos it'll take us forever. I swear. :p

Have a great Sunday peeps. :)

Post a Comment

24 Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Martha!
    You've tons of goods stuff there, but I'm sure they are well deserved. Stay healthy and happy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated happy birthday! I was awed to see you as in! I love your skin! and i wanna imitate your skin yesterday too because im also morena, hoep it works well with me. haha! I want to know the shade of lipstick you wore at the meet & greet ms. martha. im worn out wearing Brazilian red all the time. :) Thanks again for the wonderful meet and greet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish I have an organized room like yours :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice room... ♥ i also place my notebooks on that supposed-to-be keyboard tray because I only use my lappy :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty nice working table..and the chair its pretty awesome. Job well done to your room ms.martha, and yeah don't know when is your b-day but belated happy b-day. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. what pretty gifts you have! Happy birthday!

    http://ohtheendlesspossibilities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. How much was the mechanical chair? It's cute and pink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely gifts! x

    Sofia
    http://bucketofcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so blessed Ms. Martha... :)I super like your pink office chair.... <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you post more photos of your dog? Tell us more about him/her. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I love that Samantha Thavasa bag! I'll definitely buy that when I go to Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hollie: thank you dear! :D

    Sunshine: Hello dear! Thanks for being part of my first meet-and-greet too! :D The lipstick I was wearing yesterday was Nars' lipstick in Funny Face. :) see you around! :)

    Kissing candy: go dear! :D According to my tita, it has stores everywhere. :)

    Anonymous: hello dear! Oh, the beagle sleeping in the pictures? Sure! :D That is, if he lets me. Haha! He's always not in a good mood recently and he doesn't like people touching him. :/

    pepay: thank you dear! :D

    sofia: thanks dear! :D

    Itin: hello! If I'm not mistaken, it's around 1,800+ :)

    purple clandestine: thank you dear! :D

    bunso: thanks! :D Took me a while to organize it too. All it takes is for you to sit down and start planning!

    arra: thanks for coming yesterday! :D

    joy: thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, dear, that pink chair! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Belated Happy Birthday Ms. Martha! Btw, I am looking for better alternative for my skin care regimen, you might share some l'oreal for the house! ;))))) Thanks Ms Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy birthday dearest Martha! tons of gifts means u are loved very much. :) i wish u happiness and success. dont stop writing. ;)

    xoxo. Ica

    ReplyDelete
  16. happy bday!
    you got lots of great stuffs :) you are surely blessed on your birthday :)

    http://khyutee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday! Lovin all your gift, esp. the pink chair, cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  18. aviva: ditto!

    analyn: thanks dear! :D

    khyutee: thanks! :D

    lilli: noted!

    lora: thanks dear! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love everything in here... most esp the pick chair... FTW! Hihi! :)

    April

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wish i live there with you.. as sister ahahaha (dreaming!)

    Sana na meet and greet man lang kita in person Ms. Martha.. :)

    Happy Birthday month dear!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Of all that's in here, ang pinaka nagustuhan ko ay yung "Spot The Beauty Junkee" giveaway. I'll tweet my current location and if you happen to be in the same area, meet up with me and I'll give you samples! ----WAGI! hehe. I like!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)