MAY FAVORITES+BEST BUYS MAY


Hola senoritos en senoritas! I'll spill today some of the products that made my May. :D


1. CHANEL JOUES CONTRASTE

- I found one of the most natural- looking, luxurious, and flattering blushes ever. I've been using it almost everyday because I'm into orange/peach/tangerine nowadays, and Reflex, the shade I have, almost goes well with any lipstick color!

2. SUESH BLUSH BRUSH

- Grabs the right amount of color and seamlessly blends blushes onto my skin. I also love using this on my under eyes because its shape perfectly fits the contour of my eyes, thereby letting me apply loose powder on it effortlessly.

3. SHU UEMURA PORE CLARIFYING CLEANSING OIL

- Finally realized why this is one of the world's best- selling skin care products. It keeps me from breaking out, and the bottle is gorgeous too!


Click READ MORE for more amazing finds!


4. L.A. COLORS MINERAL PRESSED POWDER
- One of my best cheapie finds, and has become one of my go- to pressed powders. It tames down white casts caused by foundations that look a bit off for my skin tone, and yields a natural- looking sheen for a glowing look.

5. CHARRIOL SHOW- OFF EDT

- A citrus- floral fragrance that doesn't smell ordinary. It's a great fragrance to wear in the tropics, especially by people who are looking for something that smells light yet unique, and people who dislike "thick" fragrances. It's not too tangy, unlike summer fragrances, and not too opulent, unlike oriental/musky floral fragrances, and that's what makes it perfect for our erratic weather.

6. NARS FUNNY FACE LIPSTICK

- One of my best lipstick shade finds so far. It's a unique fuchsia shade that will flatter any skin tone. It's one of the dark and bold lipstick shades that I see myself wearing often this cold and rainy season.

7. REVLON PHOTOFINISH COLOR CORRECTING PRIMER

- I didn't like it for its color- correcting capability, but for its ability to make makeup last longer on skin.

8. VMV HYPOALLERGENICS RED BETTER DEEPLY SOOTHING CLEANSING CREAM

- It's a creamy moisturizer that can be used even by people with hyper sensitive skin. It's so tough on dirt, yet so gentle on skin. It also keeps my face from feeling tight and dry after rinsing.

Moving forward, here are some of my best buys last May. I really recommend these products, so make sure you check them out in your next mall trip!


ARTDECO EYESHADOWS

- Pigmented, luxurious, and can give MAC a runs for its money. It's insanely affordable too!


DOLLY WINK MASCARA

- I finally found out why a lot of beauty bloggers would really go the extra mile just to purchase this mascara. I swear, it lives up to its name!


ALBA BOTANICA ACNEDOTE DEEP PORE WASH

- One of Healthy Options' hidden gems is the Alba Botanica Skin Care line. The products are promising and very affordable. I really like this facial wash because it has helped my skin recover from zits quickly, and has prevented new zits from forming as well.


HAIR VELCROS FROM SUESH

- I've been looking for this product for a long time now, and thank goodness Suesh, Ayala Alabang has them. It's a better alternative to headbands and head wraps when you're doing your makeup, as the latter can cause nasty marks on your hair line. I got this pack of two at P80.00. But if you're a good bargain hunter, you can find one in tianges for only 20 bucks.


CHLOE EDP

- Think of a rich, sophisticated, and beautiful young lady. I think that's the best way to describe this beautiful scent.


ZEN ZEST ROOM FRAGRANCES

- Like what I've said in one of my posts, fragrances can affect your emotions. So whenever I feel sad and blue, I liberally spray Zen Zest's Room and Linen sprays into the air for some happiness boost.


LONGCHAMP CUIR (MEDIUM SHORT HANDLE; ORANGE)

- Another of my best bag investments. It's so soft, looks luxurious, and adds a wonderful pop of color to any outfit, albeit it requires more care as compared to the traditional Le Pliage. Its softness reminds me of Bottega Veneta's lambskin bags, since LC Cuir's leather is also made from the same material. But overall, for its quality and affordability, it's a great purchase.

So there! These are the best stuff for me last May. Stay tuned for some of my amazing picks this June!

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. LONGCHAMP CUIR. OMG!
    you already. It's too classy yet simple. How much the SRP dear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love shu uenura cleansing oil too! and dolly wink has the cutest packaging ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love shopping for bags, but i dont have a color orange yet. I'm afraid i might not be able to match it with my outfit because of its bright color.

    http://khyutee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chloe!!!the bottle looks so gorgeous. please make a review on this. thanks much ms martha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!May I know what is SHU UEMURA PORE CLARIFYING CLEANSING OIL for? Is it okay for those who have acne prone skin? Also may I know where to buy the ALBA BOTANICA ACNEDOTE DEEP PORE WASH?.. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. rochelle: hi dear! price for this one, the smallest one is 20k. :)

    lechique: hi there. in a nutshell, shu uemura's pore clarifying cleansing oil has salicylic acid, and it's meant for people with acne- prone skin and enlarged pores. The alba botanic facial wash can be bought from healthy options :)

    khyutee: surprisingly, it can my dear. :D

    carizza: true! :D

    blogchef: i definitely will! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. woah 20k for for the smallest long champ? gosh..
    Thanks Ms. Martha for the reply.. I should have that Shu eumura's pore calrifying cleansing oil for my sensitive skin..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lechique: no prob. It's because the whole bag is made from real leather that's why. :) There's an apt shu uemura cleansing oil for people with sensitive skin. Please have the SA of Shu Uemura assist you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow love it! worth it naman pala. Hope i can give myself a reward like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your LONGCHAMP CUIR bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waa! The long champ cuir! I like it! But I know its expensive! Hihi!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)