OMG: Karl Lagerfeld For Shu Uemura 2012



Icon on Icon. Legend on Legend. Star on Star. Master on Master. Whew! I don't know what to call this collaboration but I'm only sure of one thing: It's something that every makeup and fashion aficionado shouldn't miss!


For the holiday season, German Designer, artist, and photographer Karl Lagerfeld will team up with beauty master, Shu Uemura. Having shared a mutual relationship and admiration for each other's talent and works for more than 20 years, both masters have finally decided to come up with a collection for the global beauty brand. And I'm 1000% sure that it's going to be a wonderful collection!

"I design for Shu Uemura because other manufacturers do not offer such beautiful colors"
- Karl Lagerfeld

Ah, Karl Lagerfeld--You and your marvelous mind. I've fallen in love with Chanel more when he became the director of the fashion house. Lagerfeld has revived and reintroduced Chanel. By adding a dash of glamour and sexiness to the classic designs, Chanel has had a major turnaround in the hands of Lagerfeld. This legendary revival has made him one of the indispensable innovators of his time.

Im expecting textured blacks, metallics, and shimmer---VERY Lagerfeld. Oh, I don't wanna expect. I will just let these masters surprise me!

How about you? Looking forward to this collection? What colors/products would you like to see? Share!

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Hope they got flashy or catchy colors. I mean something that's alive can make it more interesting.^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. *faints then dies*

    too excited. can't wait to see passion and real talent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. More about this Ms. martha? pls.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. purple clandestine: thanks for sharing! I'd love to see those too. I'm interested on how Karl would interpret more colorful shades.

    rochelle: will let you know once it's finally out! :D

    ica: ditto! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly,I don't have much idea about Chanel products. I find them kasi a bit pricey so I sometimes don't dare go near their counters. I might like something (for sure) from their collection and I won't be able to buy it (heartbreak naman). But if given the chance and of course, the means, I would want to have lots and lots of blushes. Reason behind is this is one of the beauty product that I can't leave the house without next to lip balm. hihi

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)