The P500 Makeup Challenge+Youtube Version


Hello guys! Here's a very interesting challenge that I had just finished filming recently. I was challenged by Gem Rare of Rare Vanity to come up with a good makeup loot with just P500.00!

Ack! It was pretty hard for me at first, because the first products that came to mind were already worth P500 each!

But I did it anyway and came up with a good loot. All in all, I only spent P443.00! Woo! I still have P57.00 left! :D


Please click READ MORE to see my DAY TO NIGHT TIME LOOK WORTH P500.00, plus the Youtube video. Enjoy! :D

PRODUCTS:

San San Pressed Powder (03)- P92.00
San San Age Defense Concealer (02)- P126.00
San San Age Defense Eyeliner (Black)- P75.00
Allue Eye Colour Session Eyeliner Pencil (Beatin' Black)- P60.00
Allue Glam Rock Lipstick (Posh Punk)- P45.00
Ever Bilena Eyebrow Pencil (Dark Brown)- P45.00

TOTAL: P443.00


DAYTIME LOOK

I decided to keep it pleasant and fresh so my student and corporate readers would not be intimidated by the look. It's so easy to do, and the look is still open to a lot of possibilities like applying eyeshadows, contouring, etc.


NIGHT TIME MAKEUP LOOK

Got three minutes to spare? Then do this night time look. It will make you look fab in a jiffy!


TIP: Invest in good makeup brushes. They make a huge difference!


With just the Allue Eye Colour Session Pencil, I have turned the fresh Daytime look into something that will definitely look good in night time events, from meetings over dinner to cocktails with friends!


Here's the full video. It's kinda' long because I can't help but dish out a lot of makeup applications tips and tricks! Enjoy watching! :)

Post a Comment

19 Comments

  1. I do enjoyed it Ms.Martha! Since you used super affordable products from SanSan! Lovely! This is amazing! Natutuwa ako! hehe Congrats cause you've found good products despite of it's price! Thanks for the tips too, I know now what to get when I visit HBC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jenny: thanks for watching! :D glad you loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice! I'll try to do this one on my channel ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  4. im sorry for the eyebrow pencil :( i love what you did with the Eyeliner Pencil and turn it to an eyeshadow. :)

    http://khyutee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved both looks, esp the transformation to night time make-up... so cool! Do more vlogging! :)

    April

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learned so much from you! The tips are very useful and helpful. Thank you so much for this Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You're really pretty! :) I now have ideas what to buy if I'm in thrifty mode :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is amazing! I realize that it's absolutely essential to invest in good makeup brushes...they surely make a difference even when using cheap make up products....great job Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty as always, kahit anong makeup brand ang gamit. More vlogging please, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ms. Divine Lee ikaw ba yan? hehehe

    Nice nman.. so ayan girls ah no need to rush on the more expensive brands.. just as these you can look pretty and classy

    ReplyDelete
  11. woah!..I love this! Make up loot below 500p.. Hoping for more review about inexpensive products that are worth buying for. Will subscribe and definitely watch that video! Nway, You're so pretty!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is amazing! with just 500 pesos, you already created 2 looks! woah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZu72wru0E0

    ReplyDelete
  14. galing galing! kakatuwa!thank you for sharing your expertise here

    ReplyDelete
  15. Are San San products okay to use? I would like to try them. Where are they available? By the way, you look like techie agbayani on the first pic:-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. in fairness ganda nung lipstick.. and yung eyeshadow/eyeliner type ko talaga!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ jackie i agree!!! Techie agbayani talaga!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello girls! Glad you like it! :D

    Love,
    Tetchie Agbayani

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)