Review: Suesh Hair Velcros


Here's a review on Suesh Hair Velcros

PRICE: P80.00/Pack
PLACE BOUGHT: Suesh, Alabang Town Center
OTHER LOCATIONS: Suesh Online; Suesh, Greenhills


THE VERDICT:

Ever since I saw this on my friend's makeup stash, who's a freelance PRO makeup artist, I've always been on the search for this very useful thing. They're very nice because unlike hair bands, they don't leave marks on my scalp, and they don't flatten my hair.


With hair bands, my hair usually ends up like this: flat and curly.



Anyway, the pack I got from Suesh has two velcro sheets. It comes in different colors too.


Here's a closer look. It's really a velcro strip, and I think you can buy some in handicrafts stores or the department stores' sewing materials/needs section.


HOW TO USE THE HAIR VELCROS

Take the velcros and lay them flat on the sides or top of your head, or whichever part has the most falling/dangling hair strands. Press firmly on your desired part, then push the hair velcros upwards.


This is what it looks like when used properly. It takes away all obstructive hair strands for a breezy makeup application.


And the best part? It doesn't mess up with my hair's natural shape!

However, I find that this pack is too expensive for P80.00. If you're an expert bargain hunter, you could probably spot these in tianges for only P20.00. Or if you really can't find one, you can buy a yard of velcro, cut it into pieces, and share some to your friends and family!

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. weee! i've been waiting for this review :) i really need this to keep my hair in place while applying make up and its affordable.. thanks for sharing..

    http://khyutee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hair velcros rin. I bought mine sa Vente store. 20php lang. Cute ng color sis, mine kasi is black. I saw din sa ebay yung skin food naman merong mga shapes yung hair velcros nila.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute..I think I can also use that as hair accessories when I'm in the office, especially when my bangs got a little bit disturbing. Maybe a heart shape cut can do i think.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice sa mga gustong half look good and half look messy. Mas maganda kase yung yung msyadong polish ang pagkaka pony mo ng hair... mas maganda yung may konting effect ng messy. Stylish kase pag ganun..

    ReplyDelete
  5. khyutee: you're welcome dear! :D

    michelle: thanks! looking gorgeous in your peechur! :)

    rochelle: thanks for sharing! however, these are not for ponytail use. these are meant to pull you hair back from your face so you'll have a breezy makeup application experience.

    lechique: why not? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually have this in blue. Loved it pero mahal pala? Haha! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. My brother uses velcro on the patches that he sells but I havent seen as cute as this - color PINK! so gurly. I might try this since I just had my hair rebonded. Thanks again for this yet useful information.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)