Saturday Shopping+Gifts in the mail


Hello guys! Just wanna show the stuff I've accumulated and received this week:


Jayson of Yummy Buddy has sent me the complete Yummy Buddy Chocolate Lipbalm line. They look promising! Thanks, Jayson! :D


ioECO Vegetal Body Products sent by Rustan's. Thank you! :)

Click READ MORE and check out my random hauls :)


From The Invitation House: A fancy file holder to keep my desk clean, and a huge letter M. I actually don't know why I purchased that M word. Haha.


Unfortunately, this is the last piece. I've been meaning to get two. :( Hope The Invitation House will have it again soon!


Mango is on a crazy sale. Almost everything is on sale! I got meself a beige sweater with gold threading, (finally) plus a cute neon bangle set.


Watson's hauls.

That's it! Have a great Sunday guys! :D

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Martha, organic yung lip balm? Will wait for your review. I also want to try the pure beauty conditioner, I hope sale pa sa Watson's :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the PureBeauty conditioner a good one? I want to try it too if it's good :) Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this haul, dear! :) Mango has a crazy sale indeed! ♥

    Arnie Villanueva
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. everyone loves chocolates, so im egzoited on your Yummy Buddy review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ms. Martha :) can you do a review about pure beauty conditioner?.. lagi ko xa nkikita sa Watson curious ako kung okay bah..hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always nice to get something from the mail!

    Also bought a nice dress from MNG during the VIP sale! Whats interesting is when they sent me a MNG bag as token for sharing the news in my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ana: hello there! :D

    Ruth: wow! that's awesome! :D

    ica: I'm also excited to use it. :)

    Lechique and genzel: Already did. Please check the archive :)

    Arnie: thanks for dropping by my blog ! :D

    Kath: Natural :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)