Sneak Peek: Majolica Majorca Psychedelicious Collection


Last week, I was invited by Majolica Majorca to an intimate gathering with some of my favorite beauty bloggers to a sneak peek of their latest collection for fall:


Well, Fall colors don't always mean dark, bold, and vampy, especially in Majolica Majorca's universe.


Coming this June!!!


So what's in the Psychedelicious collection? Click READ MORE and go loco over this cutest collection to date!



Brow Mascaras that will give MAC's Brow Set a run for its money. And there's a brow pencil too!


Popping Sparkling Powder. Tinkerbell's secret! LOL! Seriously, it's a fragrant and sheer sparkling body powder that's a great alternative to sticky body illuminators.


Lash King...BROWN!


New Puff De Cheek colors that are reminiscent of MAC's Fleur Power and Coygirl blushes.


This is for JP! :)


The always fresh Sophie of Beautynomics


I had a great date with everyone! I can't wait to see the actual collection!

Stay tuned for the launch and reviews of the Psychedelicious collection in my blog! :)

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. Ohhh..i cant wait for the new Puff de Cheeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cai: I can't wait for the brow mascaras! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im turning green with envy. I like the mascaras too! They make you look like a real princess. Can't waiiiittt....haist

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't wait for your reviews on the brow mascaras and pencil! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh!!!!!!! New colors of Puff de Cheeks! I am sooo excited! :)

    Gem
    http://gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. uh-oh..everybody is excited! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. will wait for the review of the Psychedelicious collection.

    http://khyutee.wordpress.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! May cheaper dupe na yung Mac browset?Sana yung MM brow masacara na ang sagot. I'll definitely buy one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wanna try Majolica Majorca..
    I love blush on on all cosmetics so I hope you could blog best Blush on depending on the skin tone

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to try their brow mascaras and puff de cheeks! Hooray for MM! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. why are these things so cute?? :) best selling point. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)