FOTD: Sunset


I did this makeup last Tuesday, and it was inspired by the majestic sunset. It was raining hard all day and around late afternoon, the sky was all of a sudden filled with a bright orange glow. I peeked through my window and there was the sunset---bright, glorious, and hypnotizing. It uplifted my soul as it slowly filled my room with warm rays of orange light. The scene was almost mystifying-- almost dream- like. Ah, nothing like the good ol' sunset to cheer up any drenched soul.


EYES:

MAC Glamour Check! Eyeshadow (Creases; Inner lids)
Lime Crime in Macarooned from Palette D' Antoinette (Lower lid)
MAC Ricepaper (Browbone highlighter)
Revlon Colorstay Gel Liner (Black)
Bobbi Brown Concealer Kit (Honey)
Benefit Brow Zings
Maybelline Falsies Mascara (Black)


FACE:

Shu Uemura UV Underbase
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation
Flawless Forever Sheer Face and Body Powder
L/A/ Colors Minerals Pressed Powder
Nars Gina
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Benefit Boi-Ing (1 and 2)

LIPS:

Inglot Lipstick (103)


But it seems like the sunset will go into hiding until this storm has come to pass. It's a pretty cold Saturday. What are your "Warm Up" ways to cope with the cold rainy season? Mine is slipping into a thick cotton sweater and enjoying a cup of hot latte!

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Love the look. I like the second photo! Ako din, I just want to stay in bed and drink white coffee naman. Ang lamig!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really loving the MAC Glamour Check shade! Gorgeous like always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. Ang galing ng blending:) As in! Parang super soft. Exact word talaga ang Sunset to describe this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the eye makeup, Martha. I kept on staring at it and really does reminds you of the sunset. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ang ganda!!! I love the colors.. will try this next time.. Love the brows!! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your color Ms. Martha. The bronzer makes you look gorgeous and stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Antaray!!! I love it!!! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  8. i salute the eyebrows again. just perfect. :)
    rainy days are perfect for cuddles and homey movie marathons. *sigh*
    thanks for this post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)