HONG KONG DIARIES III: Brand shopping around HK


Hello guys! Welcome to the last installment of my Hong Kong diaries. Sorry it took me a long time to post it. Honestly, I almost forgot that I still owe you guys this post! But as the saying goes, 'tis better late than never, so enjoy the last installment. In here, I'll show you some of the stores I've been to during my recent HK vacation. This will also give you an idea of what brands/products to get in your next HK trip!


A Longchamp flagship store inside K11 mall. Longchamp is a very popular brand in our country, and I think we also deserve a Longchamp flagship store! Whatchathink? :D

CHECK THIS OUT: The new Longchamp Cuir Le pliages; Mary Katrantzou bags


Agnes b. is a French lifestyle brand. It offers a wide variety of products from leather goods to food.

CHECK THIS OUT: Agnes b. Leather totes


Agnes b. cafe!

Click READ MORE because I still have more pics to show! :D


There's also Laura Ashley, a brand based in London that sells a variety of home, clothing, and aromatherapy products.

CHECK THIS OUT: Laura Ashley dresses

LUXURY BRANDS


Goyard inside The Peninsula hotel's shopping arcade. Gaaadd. Just seeing all those lovely Goyard bags, particularly the St. Louis totes, was enough to make me want to work harder and pursue my dream bag collection.

CHECK THIS OUT: Why of course! The St. Louis bags!


Chanel inside The Peninsula Hotel shopping arcade as well. I was seriously lusting over the mint green medium- sized quilted flap.

CHECK THIS OUT: Chanel Quilted flaps; Chanel patent flats

If I had it my way, I would've bought all the bags I wanted, but I have to be realistic. Oh well. There's always the future. :) It's also a good thing that I saw a part of my dreams in the flesh because it just made me realize how successful I want to be.


Anyway, here's Che Che New York. It's located at K11 mall. This store is such an eye candy- they have lots of whimsical things to offer such as overly embellished handbags, clutches, keychains, wallets, and jewelry. Excessorizing could be a bit too much, but Che Che New York truly knew how to make it work! I almost bought their basket bag with tons of floral detail. I swear, it's super cute. But too bad, the SA didn't allow me to take pictures of it.

CHECK THIS OUT: Weave Basket bag with floral embellishments


Che Che New York's latest collection featuring Hello Kitty. Agh! Those pouches! They're too cute!


Che Che New York sells artisan chocolates and macaroons too! I bought two of those chocolate bars, and they taste as good as they look!



MAKEUP BRANDS


Sasa! Can you tell how excited I am in the pic?! I was in makeup heaven! I was so ecstatic: When I set foot inside the store, I didn't know which makeup brand to start with! :D


MAC shop inside HK Airport


Oh my, I finally saw one of my favorite makeup brands in the flesh!

TIP: The SAs inside the airport won't really allow you to take pics of the products, let alone the store. So be smart- Take pictures when they're not looking! LOL! :D

There you go! Hope you enjoyed this post and have an awesome weekend! :D

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. I love Sasa! Daming makeup and skin care finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these made me drool. I want a Chanel flap so badly.
    Thanks for sharing!

    http://ohtheendlesspossibilities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great finds! Would love to visit Hong Kong when I get long vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)