LOTD: Because I love Madeline


If you were born in the 90's, you probably saw this cartoon series called Madeline. To those who don't know Madeline, she's the 90's counterpart of Dora the Explorer. :D

Photo credits: dotontheweb.blogspot.com

And here's a tribute to one of my favorite childhood cartoon series and storybooks. I wore it to M.A.C's AW 2012 Trends Presentation yesterday.

DRESS: Forever21
BAG: Longchamp Cuir Le Pliage
FOOTWEAR: Sole Desire from People are People

That's it! Who loves Madeline!? :D

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. you look so pretty and cute,you reminded me of my favorite cartoon when i was still a child :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress Martha! you look pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love our bread. We love our butter. But, most of all, we love each other.

    Oh my! I adore Madeline! She's simply adorable! I also remember wanting Chloe's (the long haired redhead) hair!

    This cartoon was actually what got me started wanting to learn French! Hahaha! They sounded so beautiful, so in my 10 year old mind, I thought I should learn the language.

    And the outfit? What can I say? Tu es tres belle!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)