Review: Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater


Here's a review on Mario Badescu Facial spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

PRICE: P445.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Mario Badescu counters in Rustan's Malls nationwide


THE VERDICT:

Makeup setting sprays may clog pores because it literally shuts your pores' openings so nothing--not even moist--can touch and mess up your makeup. While this may be the dream of each and every woman who's living in the tropics, it's also the cause of looming skin nightmares like Acne. Makeup fixers trap dirt and shoves it deep down your pores. Not only that, most makeup fixers are chemical- laden, and may cause sensitive skin to react violently, and can keep air from circulating in your skin.

What we need is something that is strong enough to keep our makeup intact, yet without harassing our skin. I find Mario Badescu's facial spray/makeup fixer the perfect fit for this something that I'm talking about. Click READ MORE for the detailed review.


DESCRIPTION (from mariobadescu.com)

- Hydrates anytime, anywhere
-Fine mist won't disturb makeup
- Ideal for dry environments

It is lightly and naturally scented with Rosewater, and imparts a nice, cool feeling when it touches my skin. Let's look at its two most important ingredients, Aloe and Rosewater, and see why it's a great product for people with dry and oily skin, or just about anyone who's dealing with problematic skin and runny makeup:

Rosewater- Used by Cleopatra and other ancient royalties as a beautifying ingredient in their royal bathing rituals; Tightens and shrinks pores; Quenches dry skin; Lifts dirt from underneath your pores for cleaner- looking skin

Aloe- best remedy for dry skin; soothes wounds and burns; screens out radiation; a very effective hydrating ingredient

I spray it generously a few minutes after I do my makeup, and at least two inches away from my face. I feel that my skin tightens up for just a bit right after application, then it starts feeling normal after a good 15- 20 seconds. It makes makeup last, but my T-Zone still gets a bit oily. My T-Zone has always been problematic, but I love the fact that this setting spray keeps my makeup from fading. So that means less retouching and more time saved for me! And oil is good, because that means nothing is blocking my pores.

With religious usage, it can help improve your skin's condition. I haven't been using it long enough to see such results, but I'm happy that I didn't breakout in my one month of usage.

I expected this to be priced at around P1000.00 or more, but it's only less than P500.00! I recommend it because it's a great and cheaper alternative to chemical- based makeup fixers, and it's made by one of the world's reputable skin care companies! And the scent is absolutely wonderful--it's enough to keep me feeling happy for the rest of the day. I'm definitely making a room for this in my bag!

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. oh, i've been on the hunt for a makeup sealer. This is affordable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. issa: go ahead! lemme know how it works for ya :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the first time ive heard of this kind of product. when i put on make up, parang 30 minutes pa lang, wala na, cause i have super oily face eh. will try this soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. is this available in rustans cebu?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)