Review: Snoe Flash On Double Lash Glue


Here's a review on Snoe Flash On Double Lash Glue

PRICE: P169.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Snoe, Market! Market!
OTHER LOCATIONS: Please refer to Snoe Beauty on Facebook


THE VERDICT:

Does your work require you to wear falsies almost everyday? Or do you simply love wearing them whenever you have a special occasion, or you're doing your latest look on your blog/channel? Then let me introduce you to Snoe's Flash On Double Lash Glue.

This is perhaps the most affordable painless false eyelashes glue in the market. Ever since I've encountered a freak accident with a certain cheap false eyelashes glue, I have steered clear of them. If ever I have to buy an affordable one, I'll only get it from Snoe.

Click READ MORE for more thoughts.


It also comes in a blue plastic tube. It's very lightweight and small, and you can always bring it with you most especially when you're traveling.


I love that slim brush because it lets me apply glue onto my false eyelashes easily and quickly. The white Y-shaped stick that comes along with it is very useful too! You use that to press the falsies onto your lids.The glue is colorless, but reeks of a sharp odor that goes away after a few minutes. It doesn't sting, and doesn't leave sticky white glue marks on your lids and lashes. Removal is such a breeze--it keeps your falsies intact, but comes off easily sans the painful tugging.

However, my tube didn't even last for a month because the glue has dried up inside it. As far as I can remember, whenever I'm using it, I keep it away from electric fans and air-cons, so I don't really know what caused it to evaporate ever so quickly. Perhaps the product is just like that--it's not meant to be stored for a long time.

Overall, it's pretty great, but I wish it doesn't evaporate mysteriously. If you're using falsies everyday, this will be great for you as you'll be able to use up the whole thing before it dries up on you. And if you're an in- demand makeup artist, and you have clients every single day, I would recommend this to you too. Snoe's Flash On line has false eyelashes too, and they're only P99.00 each!

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. meron na pala..eto pala yun :)
    kadisappoint naman, hndi nagtagal..
    cant find my dupe for duo, ang mahal lang XD

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)