Review: Majolica Majorca Popping Shower Powder


Here's a review on Majolica Majorca Popping Shower Powder

PRICE: P695.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: All Majolica Majorca outlets in SM Malls and Watson's stores nationwide


THE VERDICT:
My fascination for Tinkerbell has got me into liking body glitters. I like dusting some on my skin whenever I'm wearing revealing and bare shoulder dresses. It just gives my skin a lovely glow in pictures, and whenever a ray of light hits it. But since the weather has gotten hotter, I've decided to let them go because almost all body glitter products are too thick: they are in goopy lotions, creams, and gel form, and they're very unfavorable for our humid weather. Even a sheer layer makes me sweat real bad! Glowing skin is beautiful in pics but sweaty skin? NA-AH!

So here's one cool find from Majolica Majorca's latest collection, Pyschedelicious. It's body glitter in powder form, and leaves your scent feeling luxurious, smooth, glowing, and fragrant. Click READ MORE and know why this product has made me love body glitters again!


It comes in a reusable tin can with a holed dispenser. However, I wish it came with a puff to help me disperse the product evenly onto my skin.


Here's the swatch. Popping Shower Powder has a pale pink shade, (for a healthy, pinkish glow) and beautiful fruity floral scent. The silver glitters are so minute, and they just disappear onto your skin naturally. I'd like to call this as the "Adult Powder" because it's like the counterpart of the good ol' baby powder! But this time, it has a grown- up scent and glitters to make you look sexier. You just apply this onto your skin like how you would apply baby powder. However, if you go overboard, it might have a tendency to turn you into a shade lighter, so make sure you blend it evenly!

It's also a great way to beat the heat. Powder absorbs oil and gets rid of moist, so apply it on your arms whenever they're starting to feel sticky. I do this when I'm at home and even during night outs with my friends, family, and my BF.

It's only a limited edition product, so grab one now while it's still available. If you want to give your skin a luminous boost in pictures, or if you just want a "mature baby powder" to get rid of sweat on your arms, grab this!

Please visit Majolica Majorca on Facebook for more details about this product and the Psychedelicious Collection.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. I love the scent and packaging of this! I'm so tempted to buy one, but I only use powder at night before bed, right after my shower, so this would be sort of a waste for me (and I'd use it up fast since I put on powder every night), especially with the glitter... :(

    http://dolcellita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ari: hello there! awww...It's more of a body glitter in powder form, and I think it's not really meant to be used as regular baby powder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis sobrang kita ba yung glitters?Naisip ko kasi kung pede gawing pang highlight or finpow. Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. kath: medyo. ut if you'll use it as a finishing powder, the glitters might have a tendency to look too concentrated as your face is smaller than say, your arms, back, or legs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does it stay all day long? :)

    Followed your blog. If you have time please check mine and I hope you follow me back too. :)

    http://foreverglammed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. jeniiii: hello and welcome to tbj! :D yup, glitters stay all day. But if you're extremely sweaty, you may have to reapply it often during wear. will check out you blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)