Review: Snoe Beso Balm


Here's a review on Snoe's Beso Balm

PRICE: P149.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Please refer to Snoe Beauty on Facebook


THE VERDICT:

Beso Balm is one of Snoe's best- selling products because it is apparently an all- around lipbalm: It targets main lip concerns such as dryness, plumps lips, and, pardon my french, remedies bad breath.

Want a boyfriend? Then maybe this should do the trick! LOL! :D

Click READ MORE and read the rest of the review.


It has a green tint, but it goes on clear with a hint of sheen. It imparts a cool, tingling sensation upon application. The Peppermint extract helps give your lips an extra volume boost. If you can't stand lip plumping products that sting and burn, this is a milder alternative.


My lips look a bit plump in here! :)

It keeps lips soft, and minimizes flaky areas. It smells relaxing too! However, it gets wiped off easily, so you'd have to reapply this often during wear. I also wish that it had SPF in it to protect my lips from the sun.

Jen Gerodias- Diaz, CEO of Snoe Beauty Inc.'s tip: To take advantage of Beso Balm's mouth- freshening effect, drink a glass of water a few seconds after applying the product onto your lips. This way, the peppermint extract goes right into your mouth, and acts like a mouth rinse. Don't worry because the product is made from natural ingredients, so it's safe for ingestion.

But never ever swallow the lipbalm!

Overall, it's pretty good. Sometimes, I wear it before I go to sleep because the smell relaxes me so much and lulls me to sleep. Try it for yourself. :)

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. I want to try this before pa. I just waited for your review. So I guess, I need to try something relaxing. Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've purchased their sunblock that is also supposed to be a whitening lotion! I'm so glad I've read this because I totally forgot the name of the brand since I left my lotion when we had a vacation. Thanks for this post:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is my next purchase! im loving Snoe products -- ive tried their soaps na. very good for me. thumbs up. ;) thanks for the review.

    love the pouty lips. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to try this (a lot of things from Snoe, actually!).

    I had to laugh at the warning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing.
    The clearness in your submit is just great and that i could suppose you're knowledgeable on this subject.
    Fine along with your permission allow me to seize your feed to stay updated with impending post.

    Thanks 1,000,000 and please continue the rewarding work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Estou gostando dos seus artigos, eu acompanho Seu web site a algum
    conhecimento, congratulações pela iniciativa
    de falar sobre este tema tema de qualidade. Coloquei Seu web site
    nos meus favoritos. Meus parabéns! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)