Review: Yummy Buddy Chocolate Lipbalms


Here's a review on Yummy Buddy Lipbalms

PRICE: P65.00
PLACE BOUGHT: http://yummybuddy.multiply.com
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available only through Yummy Buddy Online


THE VERDICT:

I love chocolate. Who doesn't? One would be crazy enough not to. Dark, White, Milk, nutty, organic, or what have you, as long as it's Chocolate, I love it and I'll eat it! Chocolates are very beneficial, although unhealthy if taken in huge amounts. As with all things food, healthy or unhealthy (but yummy), it's always best to eat in moderation. But with chocolates, this may not be the case most of the time. :p

So to detach myself (and my mouth) from chocolates, I'm indulging in these guilt- free chocolate lip balms by Yummy Buddy. Click READ MORE and check out my full review.


Yummy Buddy's lip balms are made from food- grade ingredients, although it doesn't mean this product is edible. It's all- natural, and no unnecessary ingredients and packaging were used to create this delectable lip balms.


Tootsie rolls! :D These lip balms are so fragrantly delicious, that I sometimes forget they're cosmetics, not food!


Yummy Buddy comes in three flavors:

Sweet Revenge- Caramel Chocolate
Divine Seduction- Vanilla Chocolate
Cool Kisser- Peppermint Chocolate


These lipbalm impart a toasted brown tint. Since bold and dark colors are big this season, I find that these lipbalms are great alternatives to my vampy lipsticks. Staying power is not so good. I'd have to reapply it often during wear. But at least it keeps my puckers soft and fragrant all day, and I had no adverse reactions with this product since I've started using it. Finish is quite glossy, so I wouldn't advise you to wear it underneath matte lipsticks as it will affect the latter's coverage. But with lipgloss and moist lipsticks, you can. It's very cheap, and it helps take my mind off chocolates. The mere fact of smelling these aromatic lip balms helps me satisfy my craving for choco bars, ergo helping me maintain a healthy weight and figure. It works like that for me. Maybe it will for you too. But always remember, the key to losing weight and is a whole lot of willpower. :D

Please visit Yummy Buddy's Online Store and get your calorie- free chocolate fix.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. sayang love to try sana availble ito sa mga Watson /sm stores..<3 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha, gusto ko din nyan. I have to get one din. Thanks for sharing! Sarap talaga ng chocolates. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks interesting! but in my case, it might be the other way around. I might crave more if I wear a chocolate lip balm! hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to try that one also.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mayla: hello there Mayla! you can order it via their multiply site. :)

    lechique: go ahead dear :)

    kath: you're welcome! :)

    issa: haha. well, that's the effect in some people though. yikes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like i like! this is just my type- cheap yet yummy. hahahaa.

    is this made in the philippines (im wondering since it's only available online). thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)