Sale Season Hauls


After a long shopping hiatus, I went around Greenbelt and The Fort High Street this week and took advantage of the mid- year sale. If you wanna shop, I think now's the best time because almost every store is on a S-A-L-E!

So here's what I got. It's not much, but I'm totally happy with my loot. :)


Starting off with Promod


Red orange denim shorts for only P847.00!


Jelly flats to match my Furla Candy Bauletto. From P1,845.00, it went down to P1,046.00!


So cute!


These, however, aren't on a sale. Boo! LOL. But when it comes to skin care, I'd gladly splurge. I really want to get rid of my post- acne marks in the shortest time possible, so I bought Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Spot Corrector. Hope this one works! And that bottle filled with golden liquid is one of their best- sellers, the Superbly Restorative Argan Body Cleansing Oil :)


Free buttons from Kiehl's!

That's it! I was also lusting over Tommy Hilfiger's slim fit tees, but good thing I was able to control myself. But soon enough, I'll get one. Haha. :p

That's it! Have a great Sunday! Don't forget to thank God for all the blessings you've received this week! :D

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Please do a review on Kiehl's Spot Corrector. I'm sure we're all curious to know if it works. Post-acne marks are my problem too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Jelly Flats.. it's so cuttteeeeee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. everybody loves sale season. :) i got a new jacket and knee-high boots from the midyear sale this july! happy girls we are. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)