Super Blessed :)


July has been a very awesome month for me. I'd like to call this the "Opportunity Month", because a lot of big things have come my way since July 1!

So I'm spreading good vibes to everyone, and I hope your July ends with a bang. :D

Before I go to sleep, I just want to share some gifts I've received yesterday courtesy of my well- loved brands:


New Royal Effem makeups sent in by Sara Bustos of Royal Effem. Thank you! :)


Some Maybelline stuff c/o Maybelline Philippines. I can't wait to use the brow palette! :)


Yesterday, I modeled for a series of videos by Black Beauty Shampoo, and I got these as complimentary gifts. Thank you Marj, Daryl, and Team Black Beauty PH! :D


Finally, Crocs Philippines has sent me this laid-back pair of wedges. It has genuine leather upper sole, and super soft rubber bed! :D


Will be wearing this to my briefing tomorrow! Thank you, Crocs! :D

It's Friday! Hang in there! Have a great weekend! :D

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. Wow! New products to review. COngrats Martha ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try out that brow palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Ang dami dami. Ms.Martha, kapag hindi mo na sila maaccommodate lahat you can sell them na! haha just kidding! Will wait for your review about the Black and Beauty hair serum! And yeah, the crocs wedges looks so comf'table! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you really are so blessed. more blessings to come sis! :D i have also have maybelline brow palette and i use it everyday! :D ❤ misskatv.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so lucky Ms. Martha! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi miss martha.. i just wanted to drop a comment to say thanks for having a great blog.. its one of the only ways that i can relax online when i have time away from my books.. school is so UGH now a days.. whenever i can i always try to read ur blog coz it helps me keep my mind of the stress.. in someways i guess ur blog became sorta my therapy xD please continue on doing the things u love. i Know you make a lot of people happy reading ur blog, just like me.. thank u once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, that's a lot of gifts! what a lucky girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indeed, you are truly blessed Ms. Martha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi girls! Thanks!

    Hi Crystal! Awww. so sweet! I'm happy to know that you're enjoying The Beauty Junkee. so happy to have you on board as one of my readers. Enjoy and please don't hesitate to ask me any query regarding beauty, skin care, health, relationships, career, and more! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)