July Favorites


So here's a quick rundown of the products that I've been using on a daily basis last July:


1. BVLGARI OMNIA CORAL

- Reminds me so much of a beautiful tropical rainforest. It's my go-to fragrance nowadays because it compliments my carefree and sophisticated sides.

2. YVES ROCHER PURE SYSTEM CAMOUFLAGE SPOT TREATMENT

- A concealer that actually treats acne, and keep them out of sight all day! I love this!

3. THE BODY SHOP LILY COLE COLLECTION PUFF ON RADIANCE

- It just imparts a faint and natural- looking shimmering effect on my cheeks, décolletage, and nose line.

4. BOBBI BROWN LONG-WEAR EVEN FINISH FOUNDATION

- I've been doing a lot of photo shoots lately, and this has been my trusty companion! It just keeps up with the waiting, harsh lighting, sweat, and oil! :D

5. MAYBELLINE HYPERSHARP LIQUID EYELINER

- A very precise eyeliner that lasts all day. It's affordable too!

6. ESTEE LAUDER DISAPPEAR CONCEALER

- I particularly love this for its moisturizing effect on the undereyes. It covers well, but without the chalk-ish look. The salmon undertone helps minimize the appearance of dark circles too.

7. MAJOLICA MAJORCA LASH AND BROW COLORIST IN MAROON BROWN

- Since I've changed my hair color lately, a lot of my brow products don't fit the shade of my hair anymore. This one does the trick! I apply a few swipes on my brows to give it a reddish-golden brown tint.

8. MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL LASTING LIPSTICK IN FIFTH AVE. FUCHSIA

- My HG fuchsia pink lipstick! Need I say more?

9. LIME CRIME EYESHADOW HELPER

- It really keeps eyeshadows intact all day! A perfect alternative to the pricey Urban Decay Primer Potion

10. IOECO CETRIOLO CUCUMBER BODY LOTION

- Smells so yummy and fresh! Its semi- thick consistency keeps my skin from drying out this cold season. It gets absorbed easily as well.

11. MARIO BADESCU FACIAL SPRAY WITH ALOE, HERBS, AND ROSEWATER

- Sets my makeup, gives my skin a quick hydration fix, and smells very wonderful.

That's it! Let me know which product you're interested to try. :)

Post a Comment

15 Comments

  1. yung 5th ave. fuchsia talaga ang ganda :"> haaay

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been loving fifth ave fuchsia as well! AH! i love the color!! i actually bought it after reading your blog. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interested to try the products after reading your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this post. I always list down your monthly favorites! Then everytime I go to the mall I look for products on your list and buy what I think will also work for me and my pocket :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of girls like 5th Avenue Fuschia too. :D

    Your monthly favorites posts are helpful. Thanks for them! I think I'll try the Yves Rocher concealer for my zits--it not only conceals but also heals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arra: get one na! :D

    aviva: yes! It's very lovely kasi! :D Let me know how the yves rocher thing works for you. :)

    Gen-Zel: thank you also! :D

    Belle: thank you and welcome to my blog! hope to have you around! :D

    Michelle: really?! wow! hope you're enjoying your fifth ave. fuchsia! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always wait and read in your post of monthly favorites Ms. Martha :) because if it's your favorite, definitely it's worth trying :)

    Im excited to buy this maybelline lipstick <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing this post to your readers Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am really loving it! :) and i think it really is a good color for morena girls. :) i am nc42 in mac also eh. :)

    -allaboutbeingglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm interested in trying "YVES ROCHER PURE SYSTEM CAMOUFLAGE SPOT TREATMENT" Why? I always get acne from time to time and I want to try a product which treats acne and at the same time makes me beautiful .. ahaha :))

    Second is "MAJOLICA MAJORCA LASH AND BROW COLORIST IN MAROON BROWN"
    Why? I really love Majolica Majorca's Mascara <3 But I haven't tried using their other products .. I think this one is a good product since you've used it already .. I'll definitely buy this :)

    Lastly is "MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL LASTING LIPSTICK IN FIFTH AVE. FUCHSIA" Why?
    I always wanted to try a pink lipstick but I don't know what shade could fit me. I think,I'm going to try this one. I trust you :)

    Thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd really like to try the maybelline lippie but still contemplating... I still have a lot of lippies pa e... I would also like to try the Maybelline liquid eyeliner :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would definitely get the Maybelline eyeliner. I've been trying to find a good eyeliner that will make my chinita eyes look bigger without having that dramatic make up. thank you for the review. :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've found the Mario Badescu spray in Rustans ATC! :D I will buy this weekend :)

    I want to ask if do you prefer Bobbi Brown compared to Revlon Photoready foundation? I'll be attending my cousin's wedding and I'm confused on what foundation to buy. :\

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pareview naman about bvlgari scents. I know there are a lot and my current fave is omnia violet pero friends would say mas mabango pa daw ibang variants. Nirecommend lang sakin violet dati pero nacurious din ako sa ibang variants haha gulo ba. TIA!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm getting the Mario Badescu one when I'm hitting Rustan's soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)