K-Palette Bloggers' Workshop with Noriko Imura


Two Saturdays ago, I was fortunate enough to be invited by Cheryl Chua, President of Beauty Box Corp.'s to a blogger makeup workshop with K-Palette Japan's makeup artist, Noriko Imura. It was a pretty stormy day, but I never dared miss the event! I've been hearing a lot of good stuff about K-Palette, but never really had the chance to try it because it's always out of stock! The event was truly a great opportunity for me to get to know and try out K-Palette's much coveted 24-hr. eye and brow liners.

Click READ MORE and check out what went in the event, plus get expert makeup tips from Noriko Imura!

The first K-Palette eyebrow product that was introduced in the country was the liquid brow liner, and has become a crowd favorite since then. I'm sure those of you who have tried (and loved) the liquid brow liners will also delight in the new 2 Way Eyebrow pens- it has your all- time favorite liquid brow liner, plus a complementing eyebrow powder!

The ultra tough Real Lasting Eyeliners with ultra sharp tips for precise lining!

This is what I'm utterly excited about: (Well, I am, too, with the brow and eye liners!) The Zero Kuma Concealers. These are not your average concealers. They're formulated to specifically target a particular under eye problem: 1 is for concealing dark circles and combating dryness, 2 is for covering up dark circles, and the treatment of dull skin and pigmentation, and 3 is for taming very dark circles, plus the improvement of blood circulation! These concealers are infused with serums as well.

Ms. Noriko Imura doing her magic on our model for the day, Michelle.


Ms. Noriko has used Zero Kuma concealer in #1 on Michelle. Since Michelle doesn't have any major undereye problem to deal with, #1 suited her best because it's the most universal shade among the three.

Noriko's tip: Apply concealer before foundation. Doing so will prevent you from smearing foundation onto your concealer.

Ms. Noriko has used K-Palette's 2 Way Brow Pen in Choco Brown to match Michelle's dark brown locks.

Noriko's Tip: For strong brows, use K-Palette's 2 Way Brow pen: Use the liquid brow liner to define your brows, and fill in the gaps with the brow powder. For natural- looking brows, use the regular liquid brow liner to draw hair- like strokes on your brows.

Photo Credits: K-Palette Philippines

FINAL LOOK: The simple yet edgy eye makeup has emphasized Michelle's already expressive eyes. K-Palette is truly a must- own for girls who love eyeliner!

FREE TIP: SHIATSU MASSAGE FOR THE EYES

Noriko Imura has also demonstrated how you can depuff puffy eyes in 4 easy steps. Here's how to do it:

1.) First, Locate your Pressure Points: Point 1- bone edge located at your brows' edges (the part near the nose) Point 2- Middle part of your under eye (as pictured on top) Point 3- Temples
2.) Warm up your fingers by rubbing them against each other
3.) Press point 1 gently and firmly for 5- 10 seconds. Repeat the same process on points 2 and 3.
4.) Repeat for another round

It's very easy to do, and requires no money at all! Try this massage for yourself and let me know how it works!

Noriko also did Michelle of Mrs. Martinez Rants and Raves' eyes! Love the look, (especially the brows) Michelle! :)

Come rain or shine, we'll go, for the love of brows!

Photo credits: K-Palette Philippines

I had a blast with my beauty blogger friends--as always. :)

Photo Credits: K-Palette Philippines

Don't forget to check out K-Palette and Zero Kuma Concealer in all Beauty Bar stores!

YAY! Hurrah to more brow products! Thank you for having me, K Palette Philippines!

Are you using K-Palette? Let me know what particular product/s you like! New to K-Palette? Let me know what you're interested to try!

Please visit K- PALETTE PHILIPPINES on Facebook and for more information about their products.

Post a Comment

13 Comments

  1. sayang, was not able to go here kasi super rainy day! I am glad they sent us the kit paren kahit wala kami I am happy using the eyebrow makeup! :) Ganda lang!

    Earth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mukhang ok naman yung lasting 2 way eyebrow, I think I'll try that soon. Thanks for posting her tips! I like this: Apply concealer before foundation. Doing so will prevent you from smearing foundation onto your concealer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to try the brow makeup miss m! :) and i will wait for your review. :)

    -allaboutbeingglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My eyebrow is thick kaya I don't put anything in it.. But i really wanna try .. Will wait for the review Ms. Martha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The concealer seems interesting, I've been on the look for the perfect concealer. Is this affordable Ms. Martha?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to try the Zero Kuma Concealer. Maybe this one could alleviate my dark circles problems. I think I'm a #1 or maybe a #2. Hee

    Will wait for your reviews on these products :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually, I haven't tried using K-Palette products. But, upon reading your review, I'd want to try the real lasting eyebrow and eyeliner. The eyeliner that I'm using just lasts for less than 3 hours. Super hassle for me because I have to apply from time to time.

    These products of K-Palette is a must try !:) Where could I buy their products near Cavite?

    Thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually, I haven't tried using K-Palette products. But, upon reading your review, I'd want to try the real lasting eyebrow and eyeliner. The eyeliner that I'm using just lasts for less than 3 hours. Super hassle for me because I have to apply from time to time.

    These products of K-Palette is a must try !:) Where could I buy their products near Cavite?

    Thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to try the 2 way eyebrow pens and the zero kuma concealers! this is a must try! everyone's raving about these eyebrow pens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanna try their concealer. Do you know how much is it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been using the 1 day tattoo eyebrow liner for weeks now and I've never loved a brow product so much. It's fool proof even my clumsy mom can use it on herself. Used lightly, it looks oh-so-natural but it can also give you the artista well-defined brows if you want to. Love it. Love it. Love it.

    BTW, have you tried their eyeliners? I don't think it's waterproof and I have really oily lids that my liners keep on smudging even if I powder before to rid of oils then set it with black eyeshadow after. Any thoughts? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heiryz: Hello there! thanks for sharing and welcome to tbj! Mom loves it too. I gave her the dark brown one. :)

    I have really oily lids, and the eyeliner has stayed put even without primer on! Try it in any beauty bar outlets and see for yourself. :)

    Rizza: It's only 895php. It's very moisturizing and tube is kinda' big! :)

    nicole: great! You should really check k-palette out. it's awesome. However, I think they're only exclusively distributed by Beauty Bar. :)

    Belle: thanks! keep on checking my blog. :)

    Lora: Hello! For me, the zero kuma is already affordable. Most very good concealer brands are priced at 900php and up. :)

    Josie: glad you liked the tips! :)

    Michelle: thanks! will review it soon :)

    Earth: sayang nga! next time then! I'll see you! :D

    Issa: indeed they are. :D

    Sincere: If you have thick brows, maybe the brow liner will suit you best. It will help add some shape to it. :) Yes, will review them soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've seen that in Beauty Bar ATC! But I was still having a black hair so I didn't buy. Now that I got my hair dyed (brown), I'll definitely try this one. I'll be waiting for your review on how to use it first before I buy :P

    I'm curious about the concealers, are they in a set (1-2) when you buy them? or it's 895 per tube?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)