Review: T. Le Clerc Nail Enamel in Stellaire


Here's a review on T. Le Clerc Nail Enamel in Stellaire

Price: P545.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in all T. Le Clerc counters in Rustan's Malls

 THE VERDICT:

They say that in general, nude polishes look good on medium and dark skin tone. I say this polish looks EXTREMELY good on ladies with these skin tones because in some unexplainable way, (a way that only I could understand) it perfectly brightens up and beautifies warm, yellow complexions despite the fact that it has a pink undertone. 

 Stellaire is from T. Le Clerc's Autumn/Winter Holiday 2012 collection, a collection inspired by the dazzling beauty of gemstones. This shade reminds me of beige quartz.

 Click READ MORE and see why I am head over heels in love with this shade!

Stellaire is a blushing nude shade sprinkled with micro white sparkles. Coverage is medium to full, yet there is still a hint of translucence regardless of the finish. Fluidity is very good because it spreads evenly. Formula is lightweight but pigmentation is great, although drying time is pretty average and it is not chip- resistant.

I really like this nude shade because it's quite unique, and I love how it makes my nails look longer. If beige pink is my ideal MLBB (My Lips But better) shade, then this one is my perfect MNBB (My Nails But Better) shade! :D

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. i really thought your nails become longer but after reading its just the polish :) this is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang ganda ng shade it perfectly suits your skin tone but i wonder if the same shade matches fair skin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo nga and hindi medyo lagpas lagpas un dating. other ploshes kc have d tendency to look so amateur kng hindi s salon pinalagay

    ReplyDelete
  4. i find this interesting though.great post by the way.^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree! this shade looks good on you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)