Review: Laura Mercier Nail Polishes


Here's a review on Laura Mercier Nail Polishes in Lavender Cloud and Moderne Red

Price: P745.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in Glorietta 2, Makati; Essences Powerplant Mall; Rustan's Shangri- La Mall; Rustan's Alabang Town Center

THE VERDICT:

Here are two of my well- loved nail polish shades, Lavender Cloud and Moderne Red. The first shade is from the Belle Nouveau Collection, while the other one is from Art Nouveau.

Click READ MORE for the swatches and review!

LAURA MERCIER NAIL POLISHES IN ACTION

Moderne Red is a bright, true red. It's a color that brightens up any skin tone it's on.

Lavender Cloud is my most favorite amongst the two: It's a lavender-lilac shade. It's such a unique color, and a great summertime shade.

Both polishes yield full coverage in one swipe, and fluidity is very good: I can layer it on without getting a clumpy finish. However, drying time is average and color chips after four days. The good thing about these polishes is they don't reek of a very strong chemical- like odor, unlike other high end brands. (Well, they still have that familiar nail polish odor, but it's not so strong) These two have been with me for over 6 months now and they're still working fine! I love love love these two, and I am definitely checking out the other nail polish colors of Laura Mercier!

LAURA MERCIER NAIL POLISHES RATING



For more information about these products, please visit RUSTAN'S on Facebook.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. wow i love the Lavender Cloud ! its just eprfect for any outfit!
    how do yoy store your polishes? my other nailpolishes tend to dry out fast -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the lavender cloud too, it makes your nails look neat and professional @jenny austria: my cousin stores her nail polishes in the ref! imagine that, she told me ok naman daw mas mabagal magdry heheh and makes polishes last longer in the shelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah lavendar cloud is good,and im glad it lasts to three-four days like Faceshop,have you try that Ms. M?

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice! I like Lavender cloud too. Lapit na summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny: I store them in a cool, dry place and away from sunlight. :)

    Issa: Yup! Lavender Cloud is perfect for the incoming summer season! :D

    Ohms: Yes, I have tried faceshop. They have nice polishes. :)

    Mis Eloise: Thank you for sharing dear! I just store mine in a clear stackable box inside my airconditioned room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I don't like about Laura Mercier polish is the cap which is attached to the brush, makes maneuvering quite difficult!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)