The Spa Wellness Body Renewal For Men: Because Dad Deserves It!


The BF and I went to The Spa Wellness at The Fort High Street to try out the Body Renewal for Men Treatment. It's a combination of a 30-minute moor mud body wrap and 1-hour Swedish Massage.

The warm aromatic moor mud, an essential ingredient in this treatment, has rich healing properties to combat rheumatism, arthritis, chronic pain or fatigue, sore muscles and body aches. It is recommended as a once-a-week treatment.

Body Renewal for Men is one of The Spa Wellness’ featured services for Father's Month.


The whole thing lasted for about two hours including the preparations and actual session. It is priced at P2,100.00 (Executive Room) and P2,800.00 (Suite/Villa). Here's my BF's experience:



I was led to my own luxurious private villa with a personal bath tub and shower room. The room was pretty clean and big with enough space for you to move around with ease. The body wrap was a combination of mud and mint: It was pretty warm at first then it eventually became cool - it was very relaxing. Next, I was wrapped in a huge sheet of plastic and was left in there for around 15 minutes, I think. After cleansing myself in the shower, I proceeded to have my Swedish massage. The entire experience was very nice and I felt rejuvenated afterwards.

Wow, my BF can be a beauty blogger too haha! I am very pleased to know that he enjoyed this body treatment. If my dad's with us, I'd definitely treat him to this, just for a change. 


Normally, we'd get dad the classic material gifts on Father's Day, but I think he'll equally appreciate a spa treatment as well: He's been working real hard for you and your family every single day, and a special massage is perfect to show him how much you value all his efforts. :) It's not only a cool treat to all dads on Father's Day, but also a unique all- year round gift to the special men in your lives.


Body Renewal for Men treatment is available in all The Spa Wellness branches in Alabang, Eastwood, Greenbelt, The Fort, Rockwell, Trinoma and soon-to-open in Shangri-la Mall. For more information, visit www.thespa.com.ph

For inquiries at The Spa Fort, call 856-6868/ 856-5858. The Spa Wellness is located at B8, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.

Disclosure: This post was brought to you by The Spa and The Beauty Junkee 

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. is that your boyfie in the first photo ms. m?good looking man.. :) at ang galing pangmag-describe nung experience..pwd na maging beauty blogger.hee..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would something new with my dad, but it seems okay,I wnat to bring my hubby here.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hubby loves to be pampered with massage.. im not good at it so if only i could learn how to do it i would be gladly to do massage on him and to papa =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CJ: yup! that's my man! :)

    Ohms and Rhania: They have the couples room also-you guys might wanna try that out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bloggers like you are very few on World Wide Web and I am happy to found you. It’s like finding a pearl in the sea, tough but fruitful. Best wishes and regards.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)