Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Collection: A Cool Take on A Classic


When you see the color Navy Blue, the word 'Formal' pops in your mind-you think of suits, gowns, and uniforms, but to Bobbi, Navy means summer or just about any day wherein you want to look classically cool-She then pairs it with Nude to give it an elegant edge.

"Navy and Nude is my modern take on a summer look that's sexy, yet fresh- faced."
- Bobbi Brown

Navy and Nude is definitely a collection for every gal who likes to keep it sophisticated yet light. (Me!) I'm pretty excited for this one because FYI, Blue is my favorite color. Come, take a dip with me in this pool of sparkling, gorgeous hues. See the entire collection after the jump!


LIMITED EDITION BOBBI BROWN NAVY AND NUDE EYE PALETTE (P3,200.00)

- This chic and handy Blue Tortoise- shell compact houses 8 dazzling eyeshadows to help you achieve shimmering, sultry eyes.

Shades: Ivory, Cement, Blazing Star Sparkle, Beige Shimmer Wash,  Twilight Pink Metallic, Naked, Slate, Rich Navy


BOBBI BROWN LONG-WEAR CREAM EYESHADOW (P1,500.00)

- Velvety- smooth eyeshadow provides a soft, matte, and long- lasting finish to the lids. Works well with the eyeshadow shades in the Navy and Nude Palette.

Shade: Suede

BOBBI BROWN LONG-WEAR GEL EYELINER (P1,450.00)

- Bobbi's award- winning gel eye liner now comes in a black-navy shade with flecks of silver shimmer

Shade: Steel Ink

LIMITED EDITION BOBBI BROWN BRIGHTENING BRICK (P3,250.00)

- Pale pink with soft shimmer to add a subtle hint of sun- kissed glow to the cheeks and complexion

Shade: Pink

BOBBI BROWN LIP GLOSS (P1,300.00)

Honey- Sheer pink (Limited Edition)

Navy- Sheer beige (Limited Edition)

BOBBI BROWN NAIL POLISH (P900.00)

Shade: Navy- bright navy blue

Navy and Nude collection is now available in all local Bobbi Brown counters and stores. Please visit BOBBI BROWN PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this collection.

Guys, what outfit would you pair with this collection? Mine would be a long white dress! :)

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. if i would get a chance to try bobbie b. i would love to try their gorgeous lippies! and mascaras!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the BOBBI BROWN BRIGHTENING BRICK this would be perfect for my cool undertone I think. And NAIL POLISH in navy blue , I miss college days I used to color my nails in navy blue and it has instant brightening effect on my skin.Hihihi. :)



    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the long wear gel eyeliner! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhain: Don't forget the foundations too! :D

    Mary Chua: Ditto! :)

    Stephanie: Yes! I also think this will flatter cooler skin tones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobbi Brown never fails! love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)