New Tresemmé Keratin Smooth Line + Win An Awesome Night Out with Your Friends in the Tresemmé Style Bus!


Last week, I joined a gathering for Tresemmé to know more about their newest product, Keratin Smooth Line as well as their exciting new promo for all the girls in the metro. The event was hosted by the beautiful and ageless Apples Aberin.

Lourd Ramos, an icon in the modern local salon industry, was also present to talk about Tresemmé's new hair care line. It's been a while since I last saw him, and he's still the super funny and jolly person I first met! :D

The new Tresemmé Keratin Smooth Line is made with smoothing Keratin that tames frizz, flyaways, and haywire hair for sleekness that lasts all day. The line includes a shampoo, conditioner, treatment masque, and leave- in spray. This line is now available in all drugstores, department stores, and supermarkets.

Apart from this product innovation, Tresemmé introduces another concept that you will surely love and wouldn't want to miss. Know more about it after the jump, and win an exclusive night out with your girlfriends courtesy of Tresemmé!


Tadah! Ladies, meet the Tresemmé Style Bus, a mobile salon that will go around Manila, bringing you a sensorial hair pampering experience using the new Keratin Smooth line. If you're having a bad hair day and you happen to spot the Tresemmé Style Bus, don't hesitate and hop on board, and come out looking more glorious and gorgeous than ever!

The Tresemmé Style Bus will offer basic hair grooming: Wash, style, and blow- dry. The bus really has this salon feel, thus you get a more enhanced on-the-go pampering experience.

CONTEST ALERT!!!

You and your girlfriends can win an exclusive night out in the Tresemmé Style Bus! You can enjoy unlimited hair pampering while onboard, and be brought to anywhere you want to go around the metro. Just visit TRESEMMÉ PHILIPPINES on Facebook to know the schedule of the Style Bus and for more details about the contest. Good luck! :)

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. this is the bus i want to spend my whole travel time with! they did a good job creating a bus like this with the cool interiors shelved, of course, with their cool products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am using Tresemme shampoo now and my hair improves a lot. I can't believe it is better than my previous shampoo.

    Kaye

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I can catch them around the area, but sadly I don't think I'll see this bus around as I'm on a graveyard shift and I'm asleep most of the day. But this idea is cool! It's perfect for those who can't go to a salon due to work or family duties. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive tried this brand and i could say the shampoo smells great on my hair =) noo more "amoy pawis"

    im still emptying my hair mask from tresemme i love it better than creamsilk hair masks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaye: Hi and welcome to my blog! Used up the Keratin Smooth line and I like it! Found a new drugstore shampoo fave! :D

    Rhain:Yup! Agree! It smells so fragrant! :)

    Anne_22: And it's free! That's the most awesome part haha :D

    Mary: Oh I wish to travel all the way to Baguio in this bus haha! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)