Sumptuous Sundays: Namnam Comfort Filipino


Nothing keeps you blissfully satisfied than Filipino food. One Sunday night and after a long temple session, the BF and I went to Greenbelt for dinner and decided to try Namnam Comfort Filipino.

PRICE RANGE: P130.00-P800.00

Namnam is derived from the Filipino word "Malinamnam" which means Yummy. This resto serves classic and fusion Filipino dishes, and food portions come in small, medium, and large.

Click READ MORE to see our recommended dishes!


House Crispy Sisig- Part of the classic menu. The dish that you shouldn't miss. So far, this is the tastiest sisig I have tried. It's crunchy, soft, and gummy at the same time-it definitely has an interesting texture and it's not super oily!

US Beef Pares- Part of the Twist (or fusion) menu. The beef portions are very juicy and tender, and it's not overly sweet- it still has that lightly salty taste and laced with a hint of sweetness. It's something you can finish on your own.

US Beef Pares comes with complementing soup too.

We didn't order a lot, but we were quite satisfied with what we got. I'm gonna go back soon to try out the other dishes. :)

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Hello Ms. M, nauubos nyo ba lahat ng food? buti namamaintain nyo ang figure. :) Sarap kumain hirap controlin minsan.Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love Sumptuous Sunday posts! Super affordable restos! and love the ambiance ♥ the foods are so mouth watering

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang sarap ng sisig!! Nakakagutom... Now I'm craving for sisig. Waaah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sisig looks yummy! Favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Filipino flavor talaga for me is the best! I don't get how it's not as popular as Thai and Japanese food :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. im drooling over the us beef pares. it looks so yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh dear, my all time fave dish! SISIG.. hahay.. best partner nya nga yung soup.. kagutom ms m lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephanie: I always make it a point to work out like a madman in the gym a day after pigging out. :D

    Rhain: Lol. I want sisig now. :p

    Mary: It is! :D

    Anne_22: Same! :D

    Fati: Glad you liked them! :D

    Angel: Post- colonial mentality, I guess? Haha! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)