Nivea Invisible Deodorant Review


Here's a review on Nivea Invisible Deodorant

Price: P170.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in leading department stores, drugstores, and supermarkets

THE VERDICT:

I love Black because I have this secret dream of becoming a rock star and I've always associated this color with rock stars and rock music. Lately, I'm getting fond of White because it makes me look more tan, and I've come to appreciate its elegance and beauty. The only thing that gets in the way between these colors and my love for them is deodorant. With my past deos, I get tiger- like streaks on the sides of my black clothes and the white ones become a tad yellowish on the underarm area. Wish I could show you a photo of my favorite white dress that I had to ditch because the yellow stain on the underarm area was so severe! Should've taken a photo! 

With this amazing deo innovation from Nivea, my deo, black and white clothes, and I are now living happily ever after. Never thought it would possible!

NIVEA INVISIBLE DEODORANT IN DETAIL

Nivea Invisible Deodorant is intended to be worn with Black, White, and other neutral- colored clothes that are prone to staining such as brown, cream, and gray. It was developed with Hohenstein Institute of Germany, an institution of fabric experts. It comes in a roll- on version too. 

I got the aerosol type as it's pretty convenient. My only issue is, it delivers the product in a blasting manner and the mist would shoot right up my nostrils every time. It's also very, very fragrant and I wish they'd tone down the scent.

Ingredients:  Butane, Aqua, Isobutane, Propane, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Butyloctanoic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sorbitan Trioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Parfum

Click READ MORE because you should have this deodorant in your life! :D

NIVEA INVISIBLE DEODORANT IN ACTION

My black tube top gladly participated in this test. I've generously sprayed Brand X Aerosol Deo on one side and Nivea Invisible Deo on the other.

In this second photo, I've rubbed off the excess and look, Nivea Invisible went completely invisible and Brand X left a whitish residue.

It dries up quickly and wards off armpit smell the whole day. I practically use Nivea Invisible Deo everyday even with colored outfits other than black and white. Seriously, guys, this product is the bomb and I think it is useful to anyone! :D

NIVEA INVISIBLE DEODORANT RATING

Please visit NIVEA PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this product.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. might buy the roll-on hope its mild din.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive tried the roll on ms m mejo nakakailang kasi wet sya unlike kapag spray type bilis matuyo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhain: That's why I go for the aerosol type-no drying time needed!

    Stephanie: Yes it is, but it doesn't dry up quickly ha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review! I haven't used nivea deo products yet. I'm using Dove's deodeorants for years now. Okay naman siya but I would also love to try nivea's deo spray

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is what i use now, I love it and matagal maubos, i have been using for a month pero madami pang laman, super sulit :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)