Too Cool For School Glam Rock Collection


What do you get when you pair Queen (my most favorite Rock band of all time) with Too Cool For School?

This: Glam Rock collection. This collection brings back a very good memory from my college days: I would skip a day's worth of classes whenever it's the UP Fair so I could dress up, find a way to score some tickets (if I fail to get any), and hang out in the middle of the Acad Oval with friends because the admins close it down on this event. (Does that make me too cool for school now? Lol!) I wish this collection was available already then-I figured that it would match the punk-y outfits I wore to watch the culminating rock concerts of the fair!

I'll show you the entire collection after the cut!


GLAM ROCK URBAN EYESHADOWS

- These eye- enhancing shadows give your eyes that funky metallic finish. Comes in ten shades and formulated with a water repellent system to resist color change due to sweat and sebum. I dub thee, concert- worthy! :D


GLAM ROCK SMOKY NUDY LIP COLOR

- Two lipstick shades to rule 'em all! Smoky Nudy Lip Color universally fits all the eye shadow shades in this collection.


GLAM ROCK URBAN CHIC EYEBROW PENCIL

- This sword- cut brow pencil defines your beauty arches precisely and in a flash. Comes in two shades.


GLAM ROCK EXTREME COLOR EYES

- A unique and flexible liquid liner that lets you line your eyes or create face art. Comes in four shades.

Glam Rock Collection is now available in all Too Cool For School stores. Please visit TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL on Facebook for more information about this line.

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. nice.. perfect for the Company event this monday at the Arena :D Since I would be part of the committee, those urban eyeshadows would fit it and although I am not fond of metallics, it would sure fit the event.. even though our committee shirts are a bit..UGLY... I can glam up with a few makeup.. :D

    And the lipstick is divine.. I like nude lipsticks since I could wear them everyday ...whatever the occassion is..

    ReplyDelete
  2. at first glance.. i thought it was EOH.. then i check blogpost title again.. Too Cool For School pala =)

    bet ko shade ng e/s nila yung purple!
    i seldom see you in a post wearing nude lippies ms m mostly you wear pink and red..

    my fave nude lippie would be Sierra of NYX (MLBB lang ang peg)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, the color eyes look interesting and that nude lippie is perfect for a smoky eye! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang lakas lang maka-YOUNG vibes ng make-ups na to!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this collection set,i soo find them cute! look at the packagings, they totally speak as one, very expressive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for their swatches! :) I'm curious on theiy eyeshadows and liners :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Winnie: Or you can personalize your shirt by cutting the hem into fringes. :D That is, if they'll allow you. :D

    Hazel: Will try to review 'em soon! :D

    Leilani: Yes! I'm totally loving the pyramid- shaped box of the eyeliner! :D

    Jerlyn: True! :D

    Rhain: Thanks for sharing your fave. Yeah, I'm actually in need of more nude lippies too. :D

    Issa: Regarding the lippie, I was surprised to find out that it's super pigmented! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)