Holika Holika Soda Pore Cleansing BB Deep Cleansing Oil Review


Here's a review on Holika Holika Soda Pore Cleansing BB Deep Cleansing Oil Review

Price: P755.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Holika Holika, SM Fairview

THE VERDICT:

I've just used the last drop of my DHC Deep Cleansing Oil and now I'm panicking. LOL! I loved that oil's super thick consistency that removes makeup quickly and effortlessly, and now I'm looking for an affordable alternative, then I remember I have Holika Holika's Soda Pore Deep Cleansing BB Deep Cleansing Oil which is very much like DHC. YAY!

HOLIKA HOLIKA SODA PORE BB CLEANSING OIL BB DEEP CLEANSING OIL IN DETAIL

Soda Pore is Holika Holika's skin care collection that's meant for facial cleansing on oily/combination skin (but other skin types may enjoy the products from this line as well). From what I remember, they have a facial wash, and facial scrub. For the cleansers, there's this and cleansing water.

It comes in one size, and with this super controllable pump-I like that it works smoothly and flawlessly. Ingredients could not be found on the bottle, but I found it elsewhere on the Internet.

Ingredients: Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Polybutene, Water, Hexyldecyl Myristoyl, Methylaminopropionate, Butylene Glycol, Mineral Water, Propylene Glycol, Hammamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel) Extract, Maleluca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Argania Spinosa Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben

More about this super rich cleansing oil after the cut.
 
HOLIKA HOLIKA SODA PORE BB CLEANSING OIL BB DEEP CLEANSING OIL IN ACTION
 

The moment I saw the ingredients list, I knew then and there why this is a good alternative to DHC Cleansing Oil: Both products have Olive Oil as the main ingredient. It's a lavish, concentrated oil that removes a lot of gunk with just a dollop. It emulsifies when mixed with water, making it a foam- free facial cleanser alternative, although I still wash it off with a regular rinse- off cleanser because it's very thick and I like my face feeling squeaky clean than a bit oily-I have my serums and moisturizers to do the moisturizing task for me. If your skin is prone to clogging, you should rinse it off with facial foam all the more! My only concern is, it has this Lemon-y smell that kinda' reminds me of bathrooms and taxis. :p I don't use it to remove eye makeup because it clouds my vision like cray. :p No breakouts from it too.

This is a high quality cleansing oil at an affordable price-I just wish they'd change the scent or remove it completely. Due to its consistency, I think it will suit dry skin. If you want to know what DHC Cleansing Oil feels like, this is a much affordable and accessible alternative-it works like it and feels like it.

HOLIKA HOLIKA SODA PORE BB CLEANSING OIL BB DEEP CLEANSING OIL RATING


Please visit HOLIKA HOLIKA PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this product.

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. The bottle is adorable! Glass ba yan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually serum costs 1k up. this is best to try for especially when we reached 20s and above. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oils cloud my vision too! hassle... it takes a long time for my vision to be back to normal...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never tried any Holika Holika products yet but I did hear very good reviews about this brand. So far, I haven't seen any e-commerce site in my area yet or maybe I wasn't just looking well.. (blame it on my glasses..lol).
    I think I should really invest with a good makeup remover since I am wearing makeup more often than before now eversince I got hooked in blogging and in general, the cyberworld.
    Thanks for the review.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's Cute! I wish Holika Holika is available in Sm Southmall :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect coz Ive been on the lookout for pore cleansing products for me and my cousin. We want to try such effective products in cleansing our pores and were having a hard time. Its time for us to try diff product like this :)) so happy I got to know another good quality :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The packaging is cute. it looks like a nice makeup remover. It could last few months to me since i dont wear makeup everyday. How I wish they open a branch here in Talac because they have a lot of products i would like to try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becomingsleek: Nope, plastic. Looks nice. no? :)

    Leilani: Oh, the nearest is SM Fairview. :p

    Aura: I think they're looking at expanding somewhere in that area soon. :D

    Istmefati: Yup, one of the nicest and affordable cleansing products out there. :)

    Winnie: You're welcome. :) It has a cleansing water counterpart too for light makeup days. :)

    Cat: LOL. Same. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)