Get Ready for Adventure with WeChat's GunZ Dash!


When I got my first- ever gaming console, the Playstation 1 (yes, my age is showing here), we were inseparable. I frequented arcades such as Synergy and Glicos a lot when I was younger and having a Playstation 1 was pure bliss because it’s like I had my very own arcade at home! My favorite games were the RPG ones and my favorites were Valkyrie Profile and Rhapsody. And then I grew up and the time came wherein I had to sell everything already.

Beneath my love for lipsticks and the likes is a true- blue gamer girl who still looks forward to playing video games every now and then. My iPad’s only use for me is to download games and sometimes, my smartphone too. When I need to take a break from blogging or if I run out of creative ideas, I turn to video games to refresh instantly!

My fascination for anything RPG- related is continued on WeChat’s GunZ Dash, their pioneering game for WeChat ver. 5.1. It’s an easy-to-learn, non- complicated game, but packs a lot of excitement and fun. Ready for an adventure? Then click READ MORE to know more about this game!


I’ll make this simple: GunZ Dash is an arcade- style game with solo, two- player, and multiplayer options, and with multiple levels and adventures, but the mission is just to run, run, run, and collect coins, power- ups and conquer universes in the process.

You can either be Leo, Nikita or Kattie in the game-depends on your personality!



Just like any RPG game, you’ll meet friends who’ll lend a hand in times of need. In GunZ Dash, there’s the coin- boosting Husky, the ever- supportive and helpful Scarlet, and Cherry who can fly. You can challenge your friends and compete with each other. You can also personalize your music and sound effects for a more enhanced and personal experience.

The nice thing about this game is it’s in a ‘horizontal’ orientation and doesn’t require your eyes to move around so much, thus it won’t strain your eyes big time.

Download WeChat ver. 5.1 and download GunZ Dash separately and start playing. If you want, you can challenge me haha! :D

For more information about this game, please visit WeChat’s official website and WeChat Philippines on Facebook.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. So, this game is like Temple Run. Hmm. Speaking of games, makapaglaro nga. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like puzzle games that doesn't require to move much :D Not much of an RPG player but my kid and my siblings are..hahaha.
    Perhaps, I really am too lazy and I dont wanna stress my self anymore..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite game in Playstation was also Rhapsody!!! I love the characters and their songs as well. This one seems to have the same type of characters, cute anime looking ones. I'll be sure to download this as I like games that are cute and not too complicated to play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite game in Playstation was also Rhapsody!!! I love the characters and their songs as well. This one seems to have the same type of characters, cute anime looking ones. I'll be sure to download this as I like games that are cute and not too complicated to play! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)