Awesome Android Tablet Deal from WeChat and Lazada!


How much is a basic android table nowadays? P2,000.00? Still a lil’ steep for some, right? I bet you’d jump for joy when I say that you can purchase a tablet for P999.00 only. :D Oh yeah, you read that right-only P999.00. That’s like a Friday night’s worth of food and booze with friends, so how about saying ‘pass’ for one night so you can finally own this super handy gadget?

Lazada and WeChat have partnered up to bring us this wonderful deal as a way of thanking their millions of followers and customers. Starting March 26, 2014, Lazada will roll out 1,000 units of discounted android tablets from P2,499.00 to P999.00 only to their followers on WeChat. Click READ MORE for the step-by-step guide on how to follow Lazada Philippines and score this table deal on WeChat.


Go to your WeChat account. In the Search tab, type Lazada_PH.

Follow Lazada_PH.

After following their account, you will receive a message like this.

Click VIEW ALL, scroll down and click READ MORE, and voila! You will be redirected to Lazada’s Mobile and Tablet page on WeChat. Start shopping!

I think I want to get one for my boyfriend! He loves watching Youtube videos and I’m sure the tablet will come handy whenever he’s waiting for me to finish with my meetings and events.

Please visit WECHAT PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this promo.

Disclaimer: This post is brought to you by WeChat Philippines and The Beauty Junkee

Post a Comment

0 Comments