Hello everyone! Here's one of the videos I shot for Olay, and we did it in Sydney, Australia during the Bloggers Junket last year.


In here, I shared my thoughts on Olay's Aquaction, which became my instant favorite the first time I tried it. Watch the video to know my thoughts about the product range, plus I have a special message at the end of the video. :)

Now after watching the video, click READ MORE. :)


And here's the giveaway! :D

I'm giving away two sets of the following products: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream, White Radiance White Essence Serum, and my super favorite Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel. Two winners will basically get a day moisturizer, night moisturizer, and skin treatment. These babies came all the way from Australia! :D

All you have to do is the following:

3. Share the link of the Youtube video and this blog post on your Facebook walls and add the caption: "I want to experience beautiful summer skin with Olay! Visit @The Beauty Junkee to know how you can win your very own Olay skin care set! (Link of this blog post) (Link of the Youtube Video) @Facebook Friend 1"
*Make sure you tag my Facebook fan page and include the links of this blog post and the Youtube video, and tag one Facebook friend. Please make your posts public so I can check.
4. Tweet this: Beautiful summer skin starts with Olay and @thebeautyjunkee (link to the blog post)
*Make sure you mention me in your tweet and include the link of this blog post.
*To shorten links, please visit bit.ly
5. Comment the following on this post:

Name:
Email Address:
Tweet:
Facebook Post:

Contest starts today and ends on March 31, 2014. Winners will be announced via a blog post and will be notified via email. Mechanics are mandatory.

That's all! This is a great summer skin care set because the Aquaction moisturizer is superbly light and hydrating, which makes it perfect for daytime, the Micro-Sculpting Cream will help repair your skin as you sleep, and the White Radiance White Essence Serum will help fade those stubborn spots so you can bare your skin confidently under the sun. Good luck guys! :)

Please visit OLAY SINGAPORE on Facebook for more information about these products.