Happy Father's Day From Kiehl's!


Happy Father's Day to the first heroes of your lives! :) If you're still looking for the perfect gift for Dad, click READ MORE and let Kiehl's help you decide. Hurry! You still have time before your celebration tomorrow! :D




Personalize your gift for Dad with Kiehl's best- selling gift sets. Choose from their Facial Fuel and White Eagle skin care lines. Nothing shows pure love than by giving him a lovingly curated gift box! :)


Facial Fuel "Heavy Lifting" is one of their best- selling creams and be sure to include it in your gift box! :)

Wow! I got a Father's Day gift set from Kiehl's! I wish my dad's with me now-I'm sure he will appreciate it, but my Dad friends will equally appreciate these too fo' sho'! :D

Just visit KIEHL'S MANILA for more information about this gift set.

Comments

  1. This is a pretty good idea! I hope my dad wont mind having a facial at home hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This days there re a lot of skincare and makeup for men it would be perfect to also give them spa kind treatment even at home after all sila ang haligi ng tahanan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post! :)