Kiehl's Actively Correcting and Beautifying BB Cream in Light Review + Swatches


Here's a review on Kiehl's Actively Correcting and beautifying BB Cream in Light.

Price:
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in: Kiehl's Greenbelt 5, Powerplant Mall, SM Mall Of Asia, Trinoma, Alabang Town Center, and SM Aura

THE VERDICT:

Hey, my favorite skin care brand, Kiehl's has a released a new family member in the Dermatologist Solutions line-which I believe is their most sophisticated and effective skin care range to date-called Actively Correcting and Beautifying BB Cream. Let's check it out!

KIEHL'S ACTIVELY CORRECTING AND BEAUTIFYING BB CREAM IN LIGHT IN DETAIL

This multi- action BB Cream promises to conceal imperfections with its buildable coverage, protect skin with SPF 50 PA+++, and correct skin tone irregularities with its clinically proven formula with high levels of Vitamin C. Non-comedogenic, allergy- tested, and dermatologist- tested. It comes in four shades: Fair, Fair/Light, Light, and Medium.

Ingredients

More about this skin- quenching product after the cut!


Light is a light beige shade with a pink undertone and obviously too light for me-all shades come with a pink undertone so it's impossible for someone with heavy yellow undertones to find an exact match. (Times like this, time to rely on your powder foundation). Consistency is thick yet has this watery texture and feels ultra moisturizing, albeit it takes a little while to settle into the skin. Coverage is pretty sheer so I would not wear this without a concealer underneath.

KIEHL'S ACTIVELY CORRECTING AND BEAUTIFYING BB CREAM IN LIGHT IN ACTION

Bare skin

Two layers of the BB Cream

I only layer this product twice on my skin because it gives off a white cast. Payoff is a lil' streaky so I seal it with powder foundation to even out coverage and finish it off with translucent powder to control my oil glands.


This product excels in evening out my skin tone and I also noticed that after just a week of usage, my skin looked and felt more hydrated, which I really liked! Wear time is a lil' poor though as I find that it fades after 3 hours and on warm days, my face oils up with it, thus I would not recommend it to those with oily skin, but to dry and normal- skinned girls instead because it really hydrates the skin. Kiehl's has taken cared of the skin care department of this product, but needs some improvement in the makeup department.

KIEHL'S ACTIVELY CORRECTING AND BEAUTIFYING BB CREAM IN LIGHT RATING

Please visit KIEHL'S on Facebook for more information about this product.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Ay nice... From bare skin to two layers of BB Cream, it looks pretty well. You look so glowing... It's nice on you promise. I don't mind sheers. You look good in the picture. Too bad I have oily face...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good naman on you. But I think other BB creams can give you the same look with just one layer. And I kinda don't like it when it doesn't stay that long. It's a lot of hassle when you need to reapply bb creams every time as they serve as a foundation of your make-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that it's a bit too light on your skin tone but it looks pretty good when set with powder foundation and translucent powder! Sayang lang kasi hindi tumatagal yung BB Cream. Tsaka medyo na-off ako sa consistency. Parang masyadong malapot. Pero baka sa litrato lang? I don't know.

    And I just wanna say, sobrang appreciative ako na pinopost mo talaga pics ng bare face mo bilang point of reference. No joke, it's cool that you're so real. Taga-CAL din ako! :) 2nd year CAL student as of now. Hehe had a small proud moment nung nalaman ko CAL grad po kayo hihihi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a user of this product! Proud user. It's really nice talaga especially for those who have morena skin, this is really perfect though it's a little bit pricey but I must say that it's worth its price. How nice naman to know that you have a good review for this. More power and Godbless. xoxo

    -Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri: Me too. Love how moisturizing this product is, but my oily skin dislikes it. :)

    Darlene: Thanks for the feedback, dear! :)

    Jessy: Hey Jessy! Nice to meet a fellow Cal colleague. :) Yup, it's emollient that's why it looks a lil' sticky, but it's more watery. :)

    Abegaill: Thanks for your honest opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it Kiehl's are a bit pricey? Anyway, the make-up looks good on you Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)