Avon Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner and 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Review


Here's a review on Avon Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner and 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner.

Price: Shampoo- P130.00, 200ml; Conditioner- P130.00, 200ml; 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner- P130.00, 200ml
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available through your trusted Avon Lady

THE VERDICT:

Avon has a TON of products that whenever I browse their catalogue, I always feel as if I'm in a department store. Just like in a department store, there are some stuff in Avon that we sometimes miss-good stuff to be exact and you'll never know until you try 'em! This is what popped in my head when I finally got the chance to try Avon Naturals Shampoo, Conditioner, and 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner: I see them often in Avon catalogues, but I always turn a blind eye-now not anymore because I found out that these hair products are actually good, real good!

AVON NATURALS SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER, AND 2-IN-1 SHAMPOO IN DETAIL

This hair care line is made with nature- derived ingredients and comes with a complementing body care line to boot. The hair care products have a lot of variants that target common hair dilemmas such as dryness, color dullness, and brittleness.

For on-the-go women, there's the multitasking 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner that covers your cleansing and conditioning needs.

More about this awesome discovery from Avon after the jump!


The shampoos have a uniform, creamy consistency and even if they're pretty high on drying SLES, the high concentration of oil extracts kinda' balances out the formulation. The conditioners are very thick and concentrated that I only use a small amount and dilute it in water to spread it out easily-it's that economical!

My best find would have to be the 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner because it's legit! True to its claim, it cleans my hair and keeps it real soft that there's no need for a separate conditioner-trust me, I have really dry hair and I can't survive a day without conditioner, but this product worked like magic on my thirsty locks!

AVON NATURALS SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER, AND 2-IN-1 SHAMPOO IN DETAIL

I've been using Maximum Moisture and Essential Balance on rotation for more than a month now-I can't say that they have significantly changed my hair's texture, look, and feel, but I love them still because they're pretty good at softening my locks, thus minimizing breakage and combing time. Oh, they smell good too and leave a hint of fragrance to my hair that pretty much lasts the entire day. It's priced competitively at P130.00 (around the price range of L'Oreal Elseve shampoos), but the only con is the accessibility of these products. Nonetheless, I'll surely order them again, especially the conditioners and 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner because my dry hair loves 'em to bits!

AVON NATURALS SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER, AND 2-IN-1 SHAMPOO RATING

Please visit AVON PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about these products.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. I would've tried this but I'm trying to avoid products with SLS / SLES. :( Does anyone know if Avon has something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What blush/bronzer did you use here, Martha? Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love Avon. Our neighbor is an Avon agent/seller, and from the very first time she asked us to browse the catalogue I felt the urge to buy. Haha. I haven't tried their shampoo though. I'm afraid to try different shampoos as my hair might find it harsh. My hair's too sensitive and it already experience hairfall so I don't want to intensify the hairfall by using a shampoo that's not compatible with my hair. I hope that one will work for me. :) Love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried it! But I am so tempt to try this one! Hope this will work for me! Plus very affordable! 130php for the 2in1 shampoo and conditioner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Avon haircare products are okay to me. I mean, they are affordable especially on sale and smell nice, but the quality tends to get lost in the crowd of other shampoos and conditioners. It's saving grace is probably the more unique scents and, now, the new packaging.

    By the way, that black shine from before (not sure if the new packaging also means a new scent) reminds me of Clairol Herbal Essences from back in the 90's. A piece of trivia lang. :p --Matromao

    ReplyDelete
  6. Matromao: Re. your Clairol statement, it's baaaaccckkk! :D

    Eddielli: I recommend it! It really works! :D

    Shary: I think they don't have one, sadly. :(

    Abegaill: Thank you! :D

    Anne: Hello and welcome to my blog! I used Illamasqua powder blush in hussy and benefit hoola bronzer. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)