DKNY MY NY: Love, New York


The first time I had a whiff of DKNY's Be Delicious fragrance, a fragrance that DKNY says is inspired by New York, I immediately got excited for the time when I can finally visit the Big Apple. I've always wondered how it's like and how it would feel like to be there-maybe it's as picturesque (or even more) as its depiction in photography and stories, and as sweet, jovial, and colorful as the fragrance of DKNY-maybe only a true blue New Yorker or those who have visited the city will only know. Oh, I cannot wait for my time to visit NY to come!

DKNY once again captures the heart of New York, but this time, in a warmer, soulful rendition called DKNY MY NY. Singer/ Song Writer Rita Ora is the face of DKNY's new fragrance. According to DKNY, Rita's urban chic style and bold, eclectic, and free- spirited personality makes her the perfect icon to embody the fragrance.

Discover what makes this fragrance truly New York when you click READ MORE!

DKNY MY NY marries everything that makes New York a well- loved city in an amalgam of the juiciest and most soulful notes: Top notes have Raspberry, Galbanum, and Pink Pepper, Heart notes have Egyptian Jasmine, Root of Oris, and Freesia, and the entire fragrance is sealed with Patchouli Heart LMR, Vanilla Absolute and Musk, and Ambergris-it's a crazy, sexy, powerful, playful, cool, and spontaneous fragrance, but more than that, MY NY is a personal symbol, a memento for those who hold the city close their hearts.

The bottle was envisioned by NY artist Curtis Kulig, the creative mind behind the street art campaign "Love Me."


Watch the world premiere of DKNY MY NY commercial featuring Rita Ora!


DKNY MY NY is now available in all Rustan's department stores. I just got mine and it smells so lovely-what a perfect fall fragrance. I guess holidays in New York would be as fragrant as this scent!

You can also win P2,000.00 worth of Rustan's Gift Certificates and a 50ml bottle of DKNY MY NY HERE. Good luck! :)

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. I've received a sample of this and I really really like the scent! Perfect for me. Haha. I forgot the price of it though. I'll definitely buy this before christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to win hehe... the bottle is super adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to win. it smells really good :) i want to buy it for my birthday this oct 30 :) crossing finger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanie and kittylovesnoopy: Good luck! :D

    abegaill: Awesome gift choice! Hope you'll get it soon! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)