Have A Curated Holiday At Row 101 Pop-Up!


I don't know about you, but I'm a lover of bazaars because it's a haven for one-of-a-kind finds. I frequent bazaars during the holidays to score cool finds for friends, family, and myself! Also, I treasure bazaars because it's where I discover a lot of local brands. However, most bazaars nowadays don't have that unique feel anymore as they feel like an extension of either Divisoria or Greenhills.

Row 101 Pop-Up still lives up to the true nature nature of bazaars; it's a curated pop-up that features select Filipino fashion, lifestyle, and food brands. After the success of the first leg, Row 101 Pop-Up's doing one again November! Let me show you the cool brands to discover at this bazaar.

Chic Curator lives up to its name by offering handcrafted accessories and minaudieres that dress up any plain outfit. Those bib necklaces are gorgeous! 

The following Filipino lifestyle brands will be at the pop-up as well: Aranaz Tu, a luxe paper and decor brand by the namesake local designer handbag and accessories brand, ANMA Lifestyle, a travel and leathergoods brand, and accessories and fashion brand Cool Girls Club.

This cool fragrance brand, Radioactive Mushrooms In The Forest (see how cool they are? :D), offers natural oil- based fragrances that you can use to perfume your skin and even moisturize dry areas such as knees and elbows. These fragrances are so natural that the makers only used Vitamin E as the preservative! All the fragrances smell so chic and my personal favorite is Mermaid, a warm, beach- inspired scent.

Wood Arts Manila will be there too to sell these handpainted wooden decor. MAJOR WANT FOR MY ROOM!

Favorite online swimwear brand, Eika, will be at the pop-up and make you look forward to summer.

Row 101 held a Style and Shoot activity with Influencers and Bloggers at Acceler8, an inspired co-working space in Makati City; we came up with themed photos featuring the brands to offer lifestyle ideas and cool gift suggestions to our followers and readers! The photos were shot by the talented Louie Parinas.

Nikita Conwi and Miko Carreon looking cozy featuring Iconic Socks, Wood Arts Manila, and Aranaz Tu.

Phylicia Pineda channeling her inner poet with Wood Arts Manila, ANMA Lifestyle, Wrap It Up, Chic Curator, and Aranaz Tu.

Kaycee Enerva looking chill and at peace with Wood Arts Manila and Chic Curator.

And here's me, feelin' sweet with Wrap It Up, Cool Girls Club, and Wood Arts Manila!

Be sure to drop by and shop for the trendiest, premium curated finds for the holidays. November 7, 2015, Topshelf, Fully Booked, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. I'll be there! See you! :D

Visit ROW 101 POP-UP on Facebook for more information about the bazaar.

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. I hope I can visit the Row 101 Pop Up Store and I got to see you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope I can drop by, if I feel well anytime soon. :) I so love the participating brands. I'm eyeing for the swimwear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they also feature stuffs for men as well? or mostly for women only?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas is in the air:D that's why shopping is more exciting and bazaars will always the best place to shop for. Row 101 looks really good. Tis definitely worth checking out:) I like your denim jacket !:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this one will be the best bazaar so far. since they look on the quality of each item. Yes your right I am a fan of bazaar too pero usually they look like divisoria na nga unlike the bazaar before. Enjoy and have a wonderful shopping ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same pearl necklace in the first photo. I love it to bits! Such a statement piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very timely I'm starting to shop for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. are you going to be there ms. m??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Taguig is far from my place. Sayang i would love to check out Radioactive Mushrooms in the Forest. Interesting! And oh, you really look sweet in the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello dearies! Sorry for the late reply! Super busy lola nyo! There will be another one this summer of 2016 so watch out for that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)