Hello, Manic Monday! It's starting to get really busy now at my company's HQ; I hope my skin care products will keep up! I've recently discovered Oro Gold, this higher than high end (LOL) skin care fortified with Gold; I think I should wear a crown when I use this skin care haha! I will blog about it very soon! In the meantime, check out my fave beauty products for the month of January.
- My favorite contouring kit lately because it's all matte; it's rare to find an all matte contouring kit so this one's highly appreciated, plus it works great too!
2. MISS DIOR CHERIE EDT
- One of my favorite gourmand fragrances; it's young, sweet, but doesn't smell syrupy and cheap.
3. JUICE BEAUTY BLEMISH CLEARING TONER PADS
- This handy toner product helped clear out some nasty skin plugs such as hives and whiteheads.
- This super waterproof brow pencil won't come off even you oil up, swim, or sweat!
5. NUDE STIX
- This newfound favorite of mine makes perking up the eyes a breeze! A must- have for cream shadow lovers! Thanks Sephora Philippines for this!
6. SEPHORA PRO BRUSHES
- Sephora's unique brushes are some of my faves at the moment, especially this liquid foundation brush that creates a natural- looking, skin- like finish instantly!
What were your beauty favorites last month? :)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.