Benefit The Porefessional Pore Minimizing Makeup Natural 3 Review + Swatch + Price

Here's a review on Benefit The Porefessional Pore Minimizing Makeup Natural 3.

PRICE: Around P1,500.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all Benefit boutiques and counters

 THE VERDICT:

I've never ever thought that watery foundations can actually yield good coverage until I met Benefit's newest Porefessional makeup ranger, The Porefessional Pore Minimizing Makeup. It's an invisibly light foundation that helps minimize pores, control shine, and shrink pores in the long run! What a good discovery!

BENEFIT THE POREFESSIONAL PORE MINIMIZING MAKEUP NATURAL 3 IN DETAIL

Matte liquid makeup that targets pore problem areas with mushroom extract, claims to stay put for up to 8 hours, controls oil, and doesn't clog pores. It comes in 5 shades.

Ingredients

The product comes with a built- in sponge applicator at the bottom. I've tried using other applicators for this product, but it seems like that the provided micro fiber- like sponge is the only thing that works well with it. 

The sponge spreads the foundation across the skin without absorbing a lot and squeezes out everything it has absorbed easily when you press it gently on your skin. I like the built- in sponge because it allows me to retouch anywhere and makes the product travel- friendly.


Consistency is watery and drips around so I prefer pouring it onto my palm. It is unscented. Coverage is light to medium and is very, very surprising yet pleasing for an airy foundation.

Natural 3 is a medium beige shade with a yellow undertone. It's a little light for my skin tone, but since it's very sheer, it can be fixed easily.

BENEFIT THE POREFESSIONAL PORE MINIMIZING MAKEUP NATURAL 3 IN ACTION

Bare skin

Two layers of the foundation

The product, despite the consistency, is very rich in pigments which explains why it can still give good coverage despite the watery formula. In this product, I have not used any concealer on my marks at all and the foundation has successfully evened out my complexion. Oh, check out my nose area: the photo on top showed that it's a bit rough and it looks fairly smoother on the second photo! 

Foundation sets into a semi- matte, super natural- looking finish.

To set this product, I use powder foundation because it's very light. I don't use primer with this product any longer because true to its claim, it is pretty long- wearing, about 4-5 hours max before my T-Zone begins to oil up while it stays fresh the whole day on the normal parts of my face.

This foundation is even lighter than BB Cream and is definitely perfect for those dislike the feeling of having foundation or any kind of base on their skin; it literally feels like nothing, but surprisingly has good coverage and staying power! It's perfect for combination oily-normal and oily skin too!

BENEFIT THE POREFESSIONAL PORE MINIMIZING MAKEUP NATURAL 3 RATING

Please visit BENEFIT COSMETICS PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this product.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Among the Benefit's product I've only tried a few the push-up liner,for eyebrows and the Porefessional primer. If this is really a good product, it must be worth buying it. Hope there are samples available before buying the full size. Because, the Porefessional doesn't work well with my oily face same as the push-up liner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my dillema since college is the appearance of my oh so big pores! I don't know bakit bigla siyang lumaki, even if I use toners, it didn't address my need eh. However, good thing that there are make ups like this that helps to minimize the appearance of my pores. Yung primer nito nakatry ako before and it works wonder! And now meron na namang additional sa line nila. Ang ganda lang nito because it looks velvety but not flat on your face. Glowing pa din eh, not oily looking. Kase usually sa mga liquid foundie, mukang hulas eh. But this one hindi, ang ganda! Tho the price is kinda er-er, but worth it naman diba. :) You can never go wrong with benefit products talaga. For me, the shade suits you very well naman Ms. M, not too white nor too dark. It brightened up your face actually. :) Do they have sample size for this? I wanna try! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely need this specially summer is around the corner. Anyway, I also read lots of rave review with wunder2foundation so I'm kind of torn between the two ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my golly I do really need to invest on this one oh my oh my coz this beautifies you and at the same time shrink the pores, isn't that amazing? This is really cool. Been wanting to shrink my pose especially in T area of the face. Haaay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ganda ng coverage Ms M. Ok din kase meron ng built in applicator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree ms martha.im also using this..and it really cover my pores and not sticky,,i dont feel i have foundation at all..

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)