Best for Irritated Skin: Nuxe Gentle Toning Lotion and Micellar Cleansing Water Review, Price

Here's a review on Nuxe Gentle Toning Lotion and Micellar Cleansing Water.

PRICE: Toning Lotion- P875.00; Micellar Water- P875.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATION: Available in all Rustans stores and Beauty Bar boutiques

THE VERDICT:

I don't know if you experience this, but I sometimes get sensitive skin that's a bit painful to touch, has some reddish patches, and feels overall irritated. Moments like this, I use products for sensitive skin and that help alleviate irritation; one of these is Nuxe Gentle Toning Lotion and Micellar Cleansing Water.

WHAT IS IT?

Gentle Toning Lotion is a light, alcohol- free toner with Rosa Damascena Flower Water that's known to soothe sensitivity.

Micellar Cleansing Water provides gentle cleansing for the sensitive part of the face with Rosa Damascena Water as well to infuse the skin around the orbital eye with hydration.

Ingredients

HOW IS IT? IS IT EFFECTIVE?


Micellar Cleansing Water is good for the face as it is for the eyes; this is perfect for those who love multitasking makeup removers. However, it can only remove washable eye makeup, not the long- wearing and extremely waterproof ones. What I like about this is it's non- sting and doesn't cause tingling or burning sensation around the eye area.

The toner has a very mild formula; it is beige in color, which is naturally occurring due to the Rosa Damascena Water extract; it feels just like water laced with rose fragrance; absolutely no tingling, burning, and drying sensation too, plus I love how it makes my face feel really fresh and hydrated; it also puts the skin in an optimal state to absorb the rest of your skin care products.

As I said, I use these on my irritated skin days as the formula is gentle and doesn't aggravate my skin. It also helps calm down inflammation such as sensitized parts of the face like the sides of the nose and a fresh zit. I'm not saying though that this is the cure for redness and sensitive and irritated skin; it's just one of those products that won't make your condition worse than what it is, plus it smells gorgeous!

NUXE GENTLE TONING LOTION AND MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER RATING

Visit NUXE PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more details about this product.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Thanks for this post Ms M. sa tingin ko similiar to sa Mamonde Rose Water Toner ko, kaso hindi ko pa naoopen, hindi pa ubos ung current na ginagamit ko eh. Pede ding gawing mist un at diy mask, bought from Althea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried any other Micellar water except for L'oreal's Micellar water. This NUXE is kinda pricey but I think beacause of its other urposeit gives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this as most of the time my pimples are so painful to touch but this is so expensive. huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom their dry oil and she uses it almost everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)