Search This Blog
A Beauty/Makeup/Skin Care Blog for Filipinas. Top Beauty Blogger in the Philippines. I empower women one beauty product at a time and inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
Popular Posts
EVER BILENA NO BUDGE LIP LINER: Budget- friendly, long- lasting lip liner
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

I haven't tried anything from that kasi it's not that affordable eh. But I know one of this brand is included in the loot bags for the meet and greet :)
ReplyDeleteI'm typically not too keen on watching videos in general but I watch yours! More please! :)
ReplyDeleteI know you mentioned a few contour palettes already in this video, but I just have to ask, what's your most favorite contour powders for fair, oily skin that are long-lasting? Maybe a drugstore one and a high-end one (and maybe a mid-range one if you feel like it)? Thank you, Martha!
Grabe ang dame Ms M at ni isa man dyan ay wala pa kong natatry. Hehehe
ReplyDeleteSo many makeups but so little budget lol!
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot from Beauty Backstage. I love Essence and I would love to try Catrice products.
ReplyDeleteYour videos are so lighthearted and informative. I love it! <3
ReplyDeleteLove Essence and Catrice! Kaya lang the hyped Be My Highlight ng Essence is too glittery for me. I think I need to play with it more. :)
ReplyDeletewoot ang dami!!! hope to see more HAUL VIDEOS!!!
ReplyDelete