Here's a review on Simple Skin Care.

PRICE: Micellar Water- P499.00 (200ml) and P700.00 (400ml); Facial Wash- P299.00; Moisturizer- P499.00; Eye Makeup Remover- P499.00; Micellar Cleansing Wipes- P299.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all leading department stores

 THE VERDICT:

There are some days when you want to go through the 12- step Korean skin care regimen and there are days when you just want to stick with good ol' cleanse-tone-moisturize; I have these days. 

I like resting my skin from all the formulas because it helps my skin 'breathe' and turn to its own defenses for restoration; I believe that this prevention of dependence on products is what strengthens the skin and even if there's no scientific claim behind this, it works for me!

I've used Simple Skin Care for the entire month last month and here are my thoughts about it.


WHAT IS IT:

A U.K. skin care brand that specializes in skin care for sensitive skin. Simple Skin Care in the Philippines carries the following products: Micellar Water, Micellar Cleansing Wipes, Eye Makeup Remover, Facial Wash, and Moisturizer.

Say hello to Simple's cleansing squad.

Dual Phase Eye Makeup Remover ingredients

The eye makeup remover is effective in removing mascaras including the most stubborn formulas, but it stings my eye for a bit especially if I use a lot; maybe that's why; I always use a lot. :D

Micellar Water Ingredients

Simple's Micellar Water is apparently one of the best- sellers in the U.K. I've tried it and it works! It can even dissolve long- wearing makeup with just two semi- soaked cotton pads!

 Facial Wash and Hydrating Moisturizer. Boy, these are generous sizes!

Moisturizing Facial Wash ingredients

Hydrating Moisturizer ingredients

L-R: moisturizer and facial wash

The facial wash has a pearlized consistency that provides that moisturizing feel; it's fairly concentrated and you only need a small amount to create a generous foam.

The moisturizer has a light cream texture and can satisfy both dry and oily skin types; it gets absorbed well and a little amount is enough to get you through. One bottle can last you for a year, methinks, even if you use it everyday, day and night.

HOW IS IT? IS IT EFFECTIVE?

One month after using Simple Skin Care

I also skipped using serum last month because it was simple skin care month. My skin was at its best last month and I figured that I only needed a simple routine and Simple Skin Care has just provided my skin's basic needs and these are cleanliness and moisture.

This skin is the result of basic skin care: No special ingredients. No lengthy routines. No rocket science. Just a simple cleanse and moisturize routine.

This skin care line works and I recommend it to those who don't need special skin care yet or have really good skin care to begin with; plus points because it's formulated for sensitive skin.

You know what? Simple Skin Care has just made me realize the power of simplicity. When things get complicated in beauty, get simple!

SIMPLE SKIN CARE RATING

Please visit SIMPLE SKIN CARE PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more details about these products.