Sanrio fans, get your pockets ready because Happy Skin X Sanrio makeup collection is finally here!

I am such a huge Hello Kitty fan. I remember when I was young, I was an avid collector of Hello Kitty items; from clothes to home stuff such as my mini radio, it's Hello Kitty. Last year, one of my dreams came true and that was to visit Hello Kitty land in Japan. This year, another dream of mine came true and that is a Hello Kitty makeup collaboration, all thanks to Happy Skin!

Check out what's in store for you in Happy Skin's cutest holiday collection to date!



Happy Skin's collection features the cast of Sanrio's famous characters: Little Twin Stars, My Melody, and Hello Kitty. This 23- pc. collection features lipsticks, blushes, gel polishes, blotting sheets, makeup sponges, and the new Micellar Water wipes.

The first photo features the Little Twin Stars collection; this collection is pink and nude- themed.

Lipstick swatches from Hello Kitty's collection; instantly became my favorite! Hello Kitty's collection is red- themed.

My Melody Collection that features warm pink and berry shades.

Hello Kitty flew all the way from Japan also and joined us in the launch! I never fangirled this hard in my life LOL!

Happy Skin X Hello Kitty is now available in all Happy Skin counters and boutiques. Visit HAPPY SKIN on Facebook for more details about this collection.